Jerod Smith, Corbin, 6-3/265/Sr., DL 

Makhi Smith, Woodford County, 6-3/175/Jr./ATH

Isaac Sowells Jr., Male, 6-0/170/Jr./OL 

Jutarious Starks, Mayfield, 5-10/195/Sr./RB/TE

Jhaden Vaughn, Trigg County, 6-5/185/Sr./WR/S 

Zah’Ron “Zeek” Washburn, Manual, 5-11/182/Sr./ATH

Franklin West, Corbin, 6-3/295/Sr./OL 

Darius Wiley, North Hardin, 6-6/230/Sr./EDGE

https://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-school/article277175538.html?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3Ng2daJDztswGzXwqVqyKDcLcL8DYfzEDLq1nhEwC32GXN1KaKaNjhx-Q
so the two twins going to a cfp contender are "the next 39" and not top 10? lmao ooooooooookay.
It was a coaches' vote and many votes had been received before their enrollment at Corbin.
(08-10-2023, 01:45 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: so the two twins going to a cfp contender are "the next 39" and not top 10? lmao ooooooooookay.
Have they been ruled eligible yet is the question?
SImon Kenton Aba Selm at #5.
(08-10-2023, 02:41 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 01:45 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: so the two twins going to a cfp contender are "the next 39" and not top 10? lmao ooooooooookay.
Have they been ruled eligible yet is the question?
The next question is, if so, how are the eligible? According to media reports, their mother still lives in New England and their father is in the military. Looking at a map, I don't see any military installations near Corbin. Do the KHSAA transfer rules apply to 18 year-old senior athletes, or are they free to live and play anywhere they want?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Deuce8
u still believe in eligibility rules??? bet u believe in santa and the tooth fairy grow up
[-] The following 1 user Likes Khalisimo's post:
  • Deuce8
(08-10-2023, 06:16 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: u still believe in eligibility rules??? bet u believe in santa and the tooth fairy grow up
You'd be wrong, doofus. I am in favor of eliminating the KHSAA and the stupid rules that it selectively enforces but as long as the rules are in effect, then they should be fairly enforced. It makes no sense to me how the Smith twins could be eligible and any other player in Kentucky could be ruled ineligible. That's all.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Deuce8, TD Hounds
(08-10-2023, 06:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 06:16 PM)Khalisimo Wrote: u still believe in eligibility rules??? bet u believe in santa and the tooth fairy grow up
You'd be wrong, doofus. I am in favor of eliminating the KHSAA and the stupid rules that it selectively enforces but as long as the rules are in effect, then they should be fairly enforced. It makes no sense to me how the Smith twins could be eligible and any other player in Kentucky could be ruled ineligible. That's all.
I agree Hoot, the KHSAA has become nothing but a bump in the road to some while others are held to a different standard.  I’m all about kids being able to go and play wherever they feel is gonna make them happy and lead to the most success.  Kids only get one chance to get it right most of the rules are only enforced for selfish reasons without taking the kids well being into the equation at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Deuce8
If I were a high school football coach in Kentucky I’d be calling every small college in my area and see if they have any red shirt freshmen available who want to play an extra year of high school football……may as well Khsaa won’t do a thing , I never want to see a kid miss an opportunity to play football but fair is fair…. I know for 100% these boys father never filed the proper paperwork to get them the extra “covid” year ….. Stoops and big dawg pulled some strings here to get theses kids eligible…..”maybe” You know Tackett and Billbury are all about that money and they got what they were looking for …… KHSAA is so corrupt and nothing will EVER be done …. I would love to see the papers filed asking for the extra Covid year ….. know for a fact they don’t exist…… but ….. with or without the twins Boyle 4-peat …… I’ll say this ….if they are eligible it will make high school football more interesting in the bluegrass this year ….
No players from eastern kentucky, but seems like they rule the state championships year in and year out?
(08-10-2023, 06:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
my point in my joke (thanks for calling me doofus though i love you too) was that it's easier to just accept the khsaa is a farce as legitimate as santa clause lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Khalisimo's post:
  • Deuce8, Hoot Gibson