Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 72 Eastern Kentucky 64
I said UK by 15 but it was even closer than I thought. I really thought Kentucky would have wore them down in the 2nd half. Eastern played well and earn a lot of respect. Congrats to them on a great season and even though it wasn't a blow out Kentucky didn't really play bad just eastern played very well and wouldn't go away even when they went down by 15 to 16 in each half. Now lets get ready for the next round. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EKU played like crap, so did Ky.. I've never seen so many turnovers, especially in college.. I was really hoping EKU would pull this one out lol..

Sorry CD, but UK won't make it past the second round lol
Look for it at the video store.
GO EKU!
although i dont see uk making it far at all this year...i think todays game and its closeness was simply a respect issue between the two teams that are only 29 miles apart at home...i think UK had many reasons for not blowing this one up early and leaving with a huge margin win....heres the best 2 lol
1. didnt want EKU to get embarassed
2. want ppl to think they are playing crappy and think they will have an easy win over UK
If I had ppl to think they are playing crappy and think they will have an easy win over UK what would I do with it?
Congrats to the Wildcats. I figured UK would have beat EKU by double digits points, but EKU just kept battling back. Congrats to EKU for a good season, and making your first NCAA appearance in a long time.
well kentuckys really not that good this year, but they;; make it to the elite 8 cuz cincinnati is not that good, and oklahoma isnt very consistent...but gettin past the elite 8?? no chance!
I dont' think they will make it past ok. and that's if they get past cinn.
Cincy really scares me and like I've been saying two staight years went home due to Conference USA.
Hahah I feel bad for your cats CD, but I do have them making cincy.
I guess I've forgotten how to spell also.
I don't get it? lol
Congrats Cats!!
go colonels, there def. goin to the final four now, in there street clothes