Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Montavin Quisenberry #1 Ranked Player in Kentucky 2024
Because he goes to Boyle County, I need clarification. Is he the #1 recruit in the c/o 25 or is he the #1 recruit in the 25 year old age group at Boyle County ?

Seriously, the kid is hands down the # 1 player in Kentucky regardless of class.
Class of 24. I enjoy watching this kid. He handles himself well and works hard. Prime Time Player!!
Best overall athlete I have ever seen play in my lifetime ……Kid can do it all if needed Qb,Rb,WR,DB,Punt returner.Kickoff returner…….He is special……
[-] The following 10 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Advicegiver74, Bull got out!, cherokee, Deuce8, Granny Bear, HighViz, Holy Bull, Jack Lambert, Old School 18, True pioneer
I agree with 64SUR !!!
This kid is explosive and can score any time he touches the ball !!!
I’ve watched him play live a few games last year and his speed is unmatched.
If everything shakes out the way it should I can’t wait to watch Corbin vs Boyle at Kroger!
[-] The following 2 users Like Deuce8's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
The game changer..
I've seen a lot of kids through my years at Boyle and he is the best I've ever seen wear the Black and Gold.
[-] The following 5 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, CC117, Granny Bear, HighViz
How many Tim shorts would it take to get him to Corbin? Asking for a friend
I hope Stoops is smart enough to keep him in Kentucky!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • papagrit
(12-03-2023, 06:15 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: I hope Stoops is smart enough to keep him in Kentucky!!
Couldn’t of said it any better myself as a big blue fan. He reminds me of Wandale Robinson too much. I think he goes to Ole Miss tho.
(12-03-2023, 09:07 AM)Old School 18 Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 06:15 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: I hope Stoops is smart enough to keep him in Kentucky!!
Couldn’t of said it any better myself as a big blue fan. He reminds me of Wandale Robinson too much. I think he goes to Ole Miss tho.
I know he took a trip to Ole Miss.  I sure hope you're wrong though.
(12-03-2023, 05:54 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: How many Tim shorts would it take to get him to Corbin? Asking for a friend
Now that is funny. Big Grin

(12-03-2023, 05:54 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: How many Tim shorts would it take to get him to Corbin? Asking for a friend
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Bull got out!
(07-28-2023, 09:28 PM)Iggyfan Wrote: Because he goes to Boyle County, I need clarification. Is he the #1 recruit in the c/o 25 or is he the #1 recruit in the 25 year old age group at Boyle County ? 

Seriously, the kid is hands down the # 1 player in Kentucky regardless of class.
BC just won another state championship and as administrator you imply they have 25 year olds, not cool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holy Bull's post:
  • Jack Lambert
In my opinion he was the best in the state this year as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Bull got out!
(07-28-2023, 09:59 PM)64SUR Wrote: Best overall athlete I have ever seen play in my lifetime ……Kid can do it all if needed Qb,Rb,WR,DB,Punt returner.Kickoff returner…….He is special……
You need to get out of London a tad bit more, 64.   Q's a fine HS player. He will be a good catch for the Tigers of Georgetown.

When Haddix comes back to coach Corbin next season, the smart money is on Q coming along with the ol' ball coach. Will be a great time to be a Redhound fan.
Sorry, I missed the weather report. Hell freezes over. That is when Haddix goes back to Corbin. As far as I know no one has ever moved back to Corbin, once they have lived in Boyle County. I think the Haddix family has made it quite clear about their feelings about Corbin and any desire to return there. You will have a chance to see a lot of Haddix and Tavi on Friday night high school FB highlights if you can get Lexington TV stations down there. Is daydreaming just a popular fad in Corbin or a full time job. Sure seems like a lot of it going on down there. What other plans do you have in mind for another district title in 24?
While Corbin hangs their Back-To-Back "We Were The Better Team" Champions banner, Boyle will polish their gold trophy and place it next to their 2022 4A trophy and order another set of rings. At this point, OSH has proven they are here just to stir the pot and don't really believe the BS they are trying to spew. If they do, then get off this board and go find something or someone to help you.
(12-04-2023, 02:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: You need to get out of London a tad bit more, 64.   Q's a fine HS player. He will be a good catch for the Tigers of Georgetown.

I've not commented on a bunch of this nonsense but if Q is a NAIA Mid-South Conference player than what's that say for the twins that couldn't stop him?
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • CC117, Holy Bull, Jack Lambert
(12-04-2023, 12:42 PM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 02:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: You need to get out of London a tad bit more, 64.   Q's a fine HS player. He will be a good catch for the Tigers of Georgetown.

I've not commented on a bunch of this nonsense but if Q is a NAIA Mid-South Conference player than what's that say for the twins that couldn't stop him?

Here is the way I see it which proves the kids rankings are legit. Q goes to Michigan this past summer and comes out the MVP and top rated player of the camp. Corbin gets the "The Twins" who also was committed to Michigan and are 4 stars. Q and "The Twins" match up in the Corbin/Boyle game which is also a showcase of Kentuckys talent at the high school level. Q had a MVP performance just like he did at the Michigan Camp. Q is the best high school player in my opnion and will be the top player in his class in my opinion. There is not a college in Kentucky that wouldn't want this kid. But this kid is a power 5 athlete and most likely will go one of the top colleges in the SEC. Now, in defense of "The Twins" they are every bit as worthy of the attention that they get. Best I have seen for there position. The 3rd round matchup had kids we all will get to see for years to come at the next level. They are worthy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
(12-04-2023, 02:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-28-2023, 09:59 PM)64SUR Wrote: Best overall athlete I have ever seen play in my lifetime ……Kid can do it all if needed Qb,Rb,WR,DB,Punt returner.Kickoff returner…….He is special……
You need to get out of London a tad bit more, 64.   Q's a fine HS player. He will be a good catch for the Tigers of Georgetown.

When Haddix comes back to coach Corbin next season, the smart money is on Q coming along with the ol' ball coach.  Will be a great time to be a Redhound fan.
I know some of the things you say are far out there from reality, but assuming Quisenberry is only good enough for G-Town might be the worst take you have had.
(12-04-2023, 12:08 PM)backinblack2003 Wrote: While Corbin hangs their Back-To-Back "We Were The Better Team" Champions banner, Boyle will polish their gold trophy and place it next to their 2022 4A trophy and order another set of rings.  At this point, OSH has proven they are here just to stir the pot and don't really believe the BS they are trying to spew.  If they do, then get off this board and go find something or someone to help you.

I do like to stir but I also believe what I say. I get all the help I need from my meds that keep me on top of my game.
(12-04-2023, 04:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 12:08 PM)backinblack2003 Wrote: While Corbin hangs their Back-To-Back "We Were The Better Team" Champions banner, Boyle will polish their gold trophy and place it next to their 2022 4A trophy and order another set of rings.  At this point, OSH has proven they are here just to stir the pot and don't really believe the BS they are trying to spew.  If they do, then get off this board and go find something or someone to help you.

I do like to stir but I also believe what I say. I get all the help I need from my meds that keep me on top of my game.

(12-03-2023, 09:07 AM)Old School 18 Wrote:

Funny you should say that!!   I was thinking he runs like Damien Harris.  Smile
I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Ole Miss.
Qusienberry is a baller. UK can’t let someone of his ability and upside, especially an in-state guy, go to somewhere else
[-] The following 1 user Likes OnTheOutside's post:
  • Bull got out!
(12-04-2023, 04:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

LOL!
(12-05-2023, 01:10 PM)OnTheOutside Wrote: Qusienberry is a baller. UK can’t let someone of his ability and upside, especially an in-state guy, go to somewhere else

What position will he play  at  the next level?
(12-05-2023, 01:57 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-05-2023, 01:10 PM)OnTheOutside Wrote: Qusienberry is a baller. UK can’t let someone of his ability and upside, especially an in-state guy, go to somewhere else

What position will he play  at  the next level?

WR, that being the Wandale Robinson position where you just put him wherever you can get the ball in his hands.
Definitely agree with comparisons with Wandale Robinson. He reminds me of a Rondalle Moore also. Biggest difference between Quisenberry and these two current NFL players is strength. They were both a lot stronger at same age and what is allowed them to compete at highest level with how small they are. Quisenberry can go as is and play at a power 5 but to really be successful needs to get way stronger with his size. I think Boyle loses the LCA and Corbin games without him. He is a game changer.