Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
77.55%
PCC
22.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Perry Central 12-3
Who will win?
I'll take the Tigers but the Commodores are on team to have a bad night on.
Paintsville
Paintsville should win this one....tigers 10+
Perry Central
Paintsville 15+
perry central will more than likely win this game imo
Should be a good game, but the Tigers Athleticism should win the game for them in the 4th... Tigers by 15.
I'll take PCC because i loathe Paintsville
Good Luck Tigers!
The King11 Wrote:I'll take PCC because i loathe Paintsville

Take a number.
Uncle Buck Wrote:Take a number.

:thatsfunn i'm number 6,986,543,457,102,011
Gotta Luv it!!!!
The King11 Wrote::thatsfunn i'm number 6,986,543,457,102,011

It was a joke. I was being sarcastic about the whole thing. I know some people have their favorites for various reasons. I support all the local teams and think someone shouldn't hate a team because of what colors they wear or how good their tradition is.
Paintsville
ill take perry central by 10 + saw paintsville last weekend wasnt very impressed
Norm Stewert Wrote:ill take perry central by 10 + saw paintsville last weekend wasnt very impressed

Who did Paintsville play? If it was Scott Co. they only lost both halves by about 12 points combined and they are one of the top teams in the state along with an excellent coach. Also, they had one of their usual starters playing on about 4 days of practice after football season ending. I'm no sports guru, but football and basketball are two completely different sports and it takes time to adjust after playing 4 months of pigskin. Anywho, I'm going to go with Paintsville in this one but should be a tough task.

Tigers by 17
IRISH4 Wrote:Who did Paintsville play? If it was Scott Co. they only lost both halves by about 12 points combined and they are one of the top teams in the state along with an excellent coach. Also, they had one of their usual starters playing on about 4 days of practice after football season ending. I'm no sports guru, but football and basketball are two completely different sports and it takes time to adjust after playing 4 months of pigskin. Anywho, I'm going to go with Paintsville in this one but should be a tough task.

Tigers by 17

sorry just my opinion, i honestly dont think paintsville is that good they have been way overyped every since that 50 point game by slone in the region a few years ago. What has paintsville done in the last couple of years? get beat out of the region first game? they have done nothin to be regarded as a top team int he state and anybody who really believes that is foolish. 23 is way overweight........slone worries about how many points he scores and has become a monster of his own hype........ and paints has no size or point guard.... how are they honestly gonna be a top team in the state?
Uncle Buck Wrote:It was a joke. I was being sarcastic about the whole thing. I know some people have their favorites for various reasons. I support all the local teams and think someone shouldn't hate a team because of what colors they wear or how good their tradition is.
i don't hate them because of "how good their tradition is", I hate their coach and i hate the attitudes of the players.
Norm Stewert Wrote:sorry just my opinion, i honestly dont think paintsville is that good they have been way overyped every since that 50 point game by slone in the region a few years ago. What has paintsville done in the last couple of years? get beat out of the region first game? they have done nothin to be regarded as a top team int he state and anybody who really believes that is foolish. 23 is way overweight........slone worries about how many points he scores and has become a monster of his own hype........ and paints has no size or point guard.... how are they honestly gonna be a top team in the state?

I didn't say they were a top team in the state did I? Nope, I just said they played against Scott Co. who was one of the top teams in the state...go back and reread it. I agree though, Paintsville hasn't lived up to expectations and if they don't do anything this season they will go down as one of the most overhyped teams to ever walk the halls at PHS. I will give you the fact that 23(the boy that played football) does need to get in better playing shape, and that they need to work together and play as a TEAM instead of playing for #1. When they want to play together they can play. They showed it by beating Apollo two years ago in the championship of the Hoops Classic...which is the same Apollo team that was the eventual State Runner-up, and last season they lost to South Laurel by 1pt. in a game they should have actually won. I'm not gonna keep going on about the past because that's what it is....all I was trying to say is that Paintsville played against a tough opponent last week and was probably out of sync since they haven't had all 5 starters playing together. Anywho, that's your opinion and I respect that.
The King11 Wrote:i don't hate them because of "how good their tradition is", I hate their coach and i hate the attitudes of the players.

What did BMR do to you?
Norm Stewert Wrote:sorry just my opinion, i honestly dont think paintsville is that good they have been way overyped every since that 50 point game by slone in the region a few years ago. What has paintsville done in the last couple of years? get beat out of the region first game? they have done nothin to be regarded as a top team int he state and anybody who really believes that is foolish. 23 is way overweight........slone worries about how many points he scores and has become a monster of his own hype........ and paints has no size or point guard.... how are they honestly gonna be a top team in the state?
Norm, youhave become my new best friend. Finally someone else sees them as an overrated bunch of rich kids who think they are basketball gods. The "Super Seniors" over there have done nothing, will do nothing, and can do nothing. All in all, they are nothing.
The King11 Wrote:Norm, youhave become my new best friend. Finally someone else sees them as an overrated bunch of rich kids who think they are basketball gods. The "Super Seniors" over there have done nothing, will do nothing, and can do nothing. All in all, they are nothing.

Trashing any administration or maybe throw a stab at an adult, but buddy, you have a serious chip on your shoulder to say those kids are nothing. I think you need a big ole hug.Wink
BlueBells Wrote:Trashing any administration or maybe throw a stab at an adult, but buddy, you have a serious chip on your shoulder to say those kids are nothing. I think you need a big ole hug.Wink
Ok so maybe that was a little much to say that about the kids, but i can't stand their egotistical attitudes. I can't stand it when kids think they're untouchable.
The King11 Wrote:Norm, youhave become my new best friend. Finally someone else sees them as an overrated bunch of rich kids who think they are basketball gods. The "Super Seniors" over there have done nothing, will do nothing, and can do nothing. All in all, they are nothing.

Smile You people kill me! Smile Cause you have no clue! If you think their "rich", then you must be drawing a check and leaving in a shack up some hollow. I know them ALL personally and trust me, every single one of their parents work. You need to grow up and stop all the name calling and finger pointing. They are just kids.
Just how well do you know the players? There is nothing wrong with holding your head high and being proud of yourself.
This is hysterical. Rich kids? you have just proved you know absolutely nothing about these kids. How pitiful that you would be so jaded against people you do not know.
amen
Can you tell me that Justin Murray's family is not loaded, that J.D. doesn't have money. NO!!! these kids are not poor!!! These kids were raised as if they had butts made of gold!!! When you take of your blue-colored sun glasses momma, talk to me. You may be tired of hearing us diss the Tigers, but it won't stop until we're given reason to.
Since when did the way kids are raised and the income their parents have determine the outcome of the basketball game next week? Give me a break.