Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Cardinals 2008
i am one of his friends and he told me that he quit cuz he was cutting weight and he didn't wanna do it anymore and he also just wanted to lift weights for football...not cuz he wanted to cheer!
I didnt know ...just kind of assumed that since he continued to cheer after quitting the wrestling team.
Who is gonna step up on the defensive sidE?
Dustin Meade will still be at linebacker and several underclass linemen looked pretty good at the end of the season.
Is the Meade kid any good?...
and who are some of the linemen
Imo he is. Good all around athlete and kid, if he hits the weights this summer, he should be hard to handle for the opposite team.
Any stats on him...?
DreamCatcher Wrote:Any stats on him...?

No, really don't know where to look for them at, just going off what I saw in the past year.
Oh so hes mainly all SC has on Defense???
what grade is this young man in?
DreamCatcher Wrote:Oh so hes mainly all SC has on Defense???
what grade is this young man in?

Where did you get that from, did I say he was the only thing they had on defense? If I did I didn't mean to. I think he will be a sophomore.
slingblade93 Wrote:Where did you get that from, did I say he was the only thing they had on defense? If I did I didn't mean to. I think he will be a sophomore.

Hes pretty young ... i watched them play belfry that last time and it seemed like a #16 was on in everyplay would this be the kid???
DreamCatcher Wrote:Hes pretty young ... i watched them play belfry that last time and it seemed like a #16 was on in everyplay would this be the kid???

yes, that is who it is.
yea he's a pretty good defensive player ...he gets wild out there..IMO the best defensive player they got
DreamCatcher Wrote:yea he's a pretty good defensive player ...he gets wild out there..IMO the best defensive player they got

That's a good opinion to have, but ten other players might argue with you over it.
o don''t get me wrong theres others out there that are good it just that he sticks out..
was this year his first year starting??
DreamCatcher Wrote:o don''t get me wrong theres others out there that are good it just that he sticks out..
was this year his first year starting??
I think so.
sounds to me that hes underrated....
Yes Dustin MEade has improved greatly in the past two years and I loook for him to be even beter next year. Ryan Kelly and Steven Marcum will be back along with Matt Slone and Coty Slone at Db's. PJ Hall proved himself on the DL the last couple of games last season so look for him to get the start next season.
Yes Dustin Meade has improved greatly over the past 2 years and I look for him to improve more between now and next season. Kelly Marcum Matt Slone and Coty Slone will return as DB's and look for PJ Hall to make a dent in the defensive line. He really showed what he could do last season.
im not one to brag um are defense is gonna be great next year but dustibn meade will be a senior next year and matt cody and ryan will be better than they were this year and i wasnt by myself on the line we also had brad stafford on the line which he will be better next as well as the rest of us
The real keys to SC in 2008 will be the offensive line because lets face it this past years team didn't live up expectations because most were on the sidelines citing an injury. Brad Stafford in back as is Kevin Sites and I feel Chris Slone and one of the Vaughn boys can step as well as Colby Kirk maybe. Hager loves to run Gator so Kelly, Slone, Moore and Ray should get plenty of carries. Incoming freshmen likes Kristian Skyles, B J Jarrell and Todd Matthews could also see some time on the varity unit. SC football will be just fine by having to open the season with two road games will test them early. Spring pratice is just aroud the corner and all I can say is thank god for the gridiron.:runtouchd :runtouchd :closed: :closed:
Yeah the freshmen will be alright but i doubt they will get much varsity PT i mean its a HUGE difference from middle school to high school and idk if they could take the hits
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Yes Dustin Meade has improved greatly over the past 2 years and I look for him to improve more between now and next season. Kelly Marcum Matt Slone and Coty Slone will return as DB's and look for PJ Hall to make a dent in the defensive line. He really showed what he could do last season.

I think Moore will be taking cody slones spot for DB b/c i mean did you see the
Sc Bell co. game On a slant slone falls on his face and lies there.. and i think moore works harder off season than him also...so idk guess we will just see
slone is good cornerback...ithnk he will stay there and moore will play safety where dials played this year
DreamCatcher Wrote:I think Moore will be taking cody slones spot for DB b/c i mean did you see the
Sc Bell co. game On a slant slone falls on his face and lies there.. and i think moore works harder off season than him also...so idk guess we will just see

ha ha lets see you cover a slant lol
Lol i am an all american Corner
DreamCatcher Wrote:Lol i am an all american Corner

check ur pm
IntheZone Wrote:check ur pm

Who are you?
DreamCatcher Wrote:Who are you?

brandon maynard who are you
Mike Jones