Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long season ahead for CATS!!!!!!!!
It'll take time for him to get completely used to the way things are ran. It doens't take 1 or 2 years to become a great coach at a program. It takes many years of hard work and dedication. When Rick Pitino came to the Cats as a head coach in 1989-1990, his first season they were 14-14. The next season, the had the best record in the SEC. So give BCG some time here, let's not start calling for his head just yet.
Pupaw Wrote:It'll take time for him to get completely used to the way things are ran. It doens't take 1 or 2 years to become a great coach at a program. It takes many years of hard work and dedication. When Rick Pitino came to the Cats as a head coach in 1989-1990, his first season they were 14-14. The next season, the had the best record in the SEC. So give BCG some time here, let's not start calling for his head just yet.

Exactly. BCG isn't what worries me. It's the fact that someone needs to fill the leadership role and set an example for the rest of the team.
If Meeks is out for the season as some have speculated, the Cats will be hard-pressed to even make the NCAA tournament. On a team that is so guard-heavy, he was the one guy you could count on to play well most nights. Crawford has the talent, but is inconsistent, and Bradley may never be the leader this team needs him to be. And don't even get me started on Porter.

I just hope we can get him back before the season is completely shot...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:I love the Cats, I'll be pulling for them everygame of the season no matter who they are playing and I'll watch them winning by 20 or down by 20 but this season might be one the worst ever. I know its Coach G's 1st year but I dont know even we even get 20 Wins this season.I would say somewhere around 17-21 is the most we get.I hope Coach G and my Cats prove me wrong because I would love to see a 25 win season but only time will tell.
This team may surprise you and only go 15-14 going into the SEC tourney.
You can't get 20 wins this seson with the personel Ky has right now.