Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Power Rankings
Who are the top teams in your opinion? Here’s who I have.

1.  Wolfe County
2.  Perry Central
3.  Letcher Central
4.  Estill County
5.  Hazard
6.  Breathitt
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Rookieoftheyear
I think LCC, PCC, and Wolfe are the Top 3 in no order with each team capable of beating the other. Hazard, Estill, and Breathitt are very capable of pulling an upset but not sure if they can win 3 tough games in a row in the region. I think this will be one of the most competitive regional tournaments in history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reds#1Fan's post:
  • DukeBoy
1. Perry Central
2. Letcher Central
3. Estill County
4. Wolfe County
5. Hazard
6. Breathitt County
[-] The following 1 user Likes barkgoesthecat's post:
  • DukeBoy
Why did Breathitt cancel game with Perry yesterday? I was looking to see how much the lady bobcats had improved.
(05-02-2023, 01:19 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Why did Breathitt cancel game with Perry yesterday?  I was looking to see how much the lady bobcats had improved.
I’d say mike taulbee doesn’t want to show his hand to as little of 14th region competition as he has too. Getting close to post season play I say that’s a good call on his part.
(05-03-2023, 08:14 AM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote:
(05-02-2023, 01:19 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Why did Breathitt cancel game with Perry yesterday?  I was looking to see how much the lady bobcats had improved.
I’d say mike taulbee doesn’t want to show his hand to as little of 14th region competition as he has too. Getting close to post season play I say that’s a good call on his part.
Then why even schedule the game in the first place? Thankfully Perry was able to find a replacement.
[-] The following 2 users Like barkgoesthecat's post:
  • Bluecat, DukeBoy
I say he would rather play weak comp and pad those stats.
Duke boy you are correct. Lol
(05-03-2023, 09:11 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: I say he would rather play weak comp and pad those stats.
I was being a little sarcastic in my post. There’s no doubt he’s wanting to pad stats. Seems like there’s something about being from that way that you do a lot of shady stuff. I’ve saw it time and time again from them and Wolfe.
Letcher is still my pick to win the 14th. It’s at their place and they will be hard to beat up there.
Perry has already beat them “up there”. It’s Perry’s to lose.
I heard LCC gave the game away both times. Can Perry beat them 3x in one year? Hard to do.
(05-08-2023, 03:49 PM)Diablo Wrote: I heard LCC gave the game away both times.  Can Perry beat them 3x in one year?  Hard to do.
Ah the good ol' "Perry didn't win, Letcher just gave it away." LCC threw their ace both times and lost. Perry is the best team in the region.
Regular season games don’t mean squat. Perry should be able to win them a regional tournament. The road won’t be easy for them. Will be a very competitive tournament. LCC is still the favorite in my opinion.
One bad night and you are done. Nerves play a factor during Tournament Time.
(05-08-2023, 11:46 PM)Diablo Wrote: Regular season games don’t mean squat.  Perry should be able to win them a regional tournament.  The road won’t be easy for them.  Will be a very competitive tournament.  LCC is still the favorite in my opinion.

Welp.
Congratulations Lady Dores