Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win 2A State?
Who do you think will win it this weekend.  Pulling for Perry a Central.
Who all is still in it? Where is the tournament finished at?
Best of luck to Perry Central!

Section 1- Paducah Tilghman
Section 2- Logan Co.
Section 3- Christian Academy-Louisville
Section 4- Taylor Co.
Section 5- Lexington Catholic
Section 6- Rowan Co.
Section 7- Perry County Central
Section 8- Pike County Central
(04-20-2023, 11:58 AM)Smokescreen Wrote: Best of luck to Perry Central!

Section 1- Paducah Tilghman
Section 2- Logan Co.
Section 3- Christian Academy-Louisville
Section 4- Taylor Co.
Section 5- Lexington Catholic
Section 6- Rowan Co.
Section 7- Perry County Central
Section 8- Pike County Central
Game 1
Logan Co. vs. Christian Academy Lou. 
Game 2
Paducah Tilghman  vs. Lex. Catholic 
Game 3
Rowan Co. vs. Perry Co. Central
Game 4
Pike Co. Central vs. Taylor Co.
If Perry and Lexington Catholic are in opposite brackets I look for them to be in the finals. Would be nice if Perry brought a championship trophy home. Same goes for Wolfe in the All A. Good luck to both teams.
So is it a single elimination tournament or what is the format?
Single to win it but there are consolation games. At least, I think so.
Perry has a good chance to win it I think.
Lexington Catholic is real good, great hitters, great pitching, but they commit a lot of errors.
Pretty sure they won 2A State, last year. If that’s not enough, the 2022 KHSAA State Tournament Runners Up.

It is up to Lexington Catholic to give it away.
Catholic isn’t as good as last year but they are still the favorite. I think Perry has a chance. The Hammond kid on the mound for LC is a future big time D1. Rowan County will be a tuff game for Perry, then Logan County. Be some good softball.
(04-22-2023, 09:49 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Catholic isn’t as good as last year but they are still the favorite.  I think Perry has a chance.  The Hammond kid on the mound for LC is a future big time D1.  Rowan County will be a tuff game for Perry, then Logan County.  Be some good softball.
My choice is Rowan. LC may have caught them on a bad night. RC has good hitting and pitching. Not to mention Miss KY B-ball. She is a pure athlete. I’ll be pulling for the 14th region, but going to go out on a limb with the Vikings.
Lexington Catholic wanted it and they got it. They are a well seasoned team. The big stage doesn’t bother them. Next level team in my opinion.