Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas 50 #1 LSU 48 (3OT)
LSU falls again. Wow, this really shakes up the BCS now! Sucks though that SEC teams are always beating up each other. :redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And they lose in #OTS again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Move on up, Ohio State!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Move on up, Ohio State!
Please no! Talk about a team that doesn't deserve it!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a game! I am thinking the same thing Beef... Not OSU!
Beef Wrote:Please no! Talk about a team that doesn't deserve it!!!!
:Thumbs: the O$u doesn't deserve the Championship game. Weakest schedule in any conference IMO. I hate that a SEC team is not in it, So go West Virginia.
WVU has the weakest schedule I've ever seen. Ever.
Belfry0304 Wrote:WVU has the weakest schedule I've ever seen. Ever.

Well, they manhandled Miss State of the SEC and have beaten everyone except a highly ranked team (at the time) on their home field. Like it or not if they win out it equals a shot at the title.
Plus if they win out they will have beaten four teams that were at one point ranked. That's not exactly a Hawaii slate.
dbcooper Wrote:Well, they manhandled Miss State of the SEC and have beaten everyone except a highly ranked team (at the time) on their home field. Like it or not if they win out it equals a shot at the title.
Plus if they win out they will have beaten four teams that were at one point ranked. That's not exactly a Hawaii slate.
WVU will jump into the top 2 if they win this weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There was no stopping Mcfadden in this one. Ironic LSU's 2 defeats have come as the #1 team, in 3 OT's each. Congrats to Arkansas.
WOW!! what a game!
Belfry0304 Wrote:WVU has the weakest schedule I've ever seen. Ever.

That would be Kansas.
MVP2 Wrote:That would be Kansas.
Or Hawaii.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
West Virginia is the most deserving of the rest of the teams, now that LSU is out. Sad to say, though, that Ohio State and Kansas actually have a good shot at the title game, considering the dreadful schedules they have played.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great Game for Arkansas, as of now, I see it WVU and Ohio St. Just think Oklahoma will beat Mizz
Man Mcfadden is a beast. 32 carries 206 yards.