Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Seniors Simply Say Thanks!
I found this interesting in the Lexington paper today. The following question was asked to all of the seniors on the UK football team -- "As you wrap up your football career, what would you like to tell the UK fans?" All of them just extended their thanks to the Big Blue Nation for sticking with the players and supporting them through their whole careers -- through the down times and todays great times. What a classy bunch of men! Hate to see these guys go tomorrow but am thankful for the hard work and dedication they have put into the Kentucky Football program to help turn it around. These guys started it and it still holds true, one simple word describes their career, BELIEVE! :thanks:

THANK YOU SENIORS!!
BELIEVE!!

Here are their responses (in alphabetical order):
  • Thanks for the years.
  • The Cat Walk at the bowl game was a great moment for the team -- thanks!
  • I love you guys.
  • Thanks for always keeping the stands full. I appreciate the true UK fans who have always supported us even though we've had ups and downs.
  • Hang in there.
  • Never give up on your boys. We need you guys more than you think we do.
  • Thank you for all the support when we were winning as well as losing.
  • Thanks for the support.
  • Thanks for all your support, cheering for me and being there for me when I was hurt.
  • I would like to just thank the fans for being there for us and believing in us in good and bad times.
  • To the "True Blue," I would like to thank them for supporting us through the good and bad, and to never give up on the Blue and White.
  • Simply thanks. The true blue fans have stood strong.
  • Thank you. It has been a blessing to put on the Blue and White -- and your support has been unbelievable.
  • Support football here at UK through thick and thin because the program is on the rise. And I'm glad that the seniors got to share this with them.
  • Thanks for the support, we appreciate the fans that stuck with us through all the ups and downs.Thanks for the support, and please continue to support our program even if times get tough, because we feed off their love and support for us.
http://kentucky.com/295/story/238736.html

:Sad04:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man I am going to miss them!
-STAT- Wrote:Man I am going to miss them!

Well Said!!!!
-STAT- Wrote:Man I am going to miss them!

Me to
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats one thing fans dont notice about their team. That their more important than anything else in the stands. At least thats the way i feel on the field.

What was Rafael Littles quote? Thanks for supporting me with my bruised thigh. lol
Man, im gonna miss them,especially next season. They played hard and had their best season ever.CONGRATS TO THE WILDCATS!!
Thanks Seniors. You guys are UnBelievable! Keep on Believing!
What they have done with this program is nothing short of spectacular. It won't be the same next year not seeing Woodyard make every tackle and not seeing Woodson throw the ball with such flow. It seems as though I've watched Burton and Tamme for 10 years now. What a great group of guys!! They can still go out with a win though, and they will undoubtedly get drafted! THANKS guys...for EVERYTHING!
I was always happy whenever a UK game came on. I would always be expecting to see Andre and Rafael and Wesley and all the seniors. But I won't get to see them no more. Well, not at Kentucky at least. But they played hard all years that they played. They have brought the glory to Kentucky that was long due. I wanna thank you guys for playing as hard as you all did. Good luck in the future!! Never forget that you was once a Kentucky Wildcat!!
I will truly miss this senoir class. They will be remebered for a long, long time...they should all be on the "Ring of Honor" that encircles Commonwealth Stadium
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I will truly miss this senoir class. They will be remebered for a long, long time...they should all be on the "Ring of Honor" that encircles Commonwealth Stadium

these past two teams should be lol
i wonder if were going to be good next year