Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 weeks till it gets real. Who’s playing pickem?
(07-27-2023, 10:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 07:30 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 08:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 07:49 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: PJ needs to roast a whole lot of hind ends.....pork, beef, chicken etc

THEN, the rest of us could taste all of it and do our own Pick'Ems for the best tasting roasted hind ends!!!

A bunch of us need to get together and have a big feast sometime Smile

I would love this. I will give you $100 up front for food and if it's a Pikeville game and I get a huge sack of money like I do 90% of the time I will pick the whole tab up. Do it at Pikeville/Raceland game and we can feed everybody from just what I win off of RAM-A-DEVIL.

Remind me and let's make it happen my friend , instead of just talking about it.
Do you do any brisket pj? Love the brisket with bar b cue beans, tater salad, mac a roni salad. It's all good!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Bull got out!
(07-30-2023, 05:39 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 08:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 07:49 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: PJ needs to roast a whole lot of hind ends.....pork, beef, chicken etc

THEN, the rest of us could taste all of it and do our own Pick'Ems for the best tasting roasted hind ends!!!

A bunch of us need to get together and have a big feast sometime Smile

I would love this. I will give you $100 up front for food and if it's a Pikeville game and I get a huge sack of money like I do 90% of the time I will pick the whole tab up. Do it at Pikeville/Raceland game and we can feed everybody from just what I win off of RAM-A-DEVIL.

Remind me and let's make it happen my friend , instead of just talking about it.
Do you do any brisket pj? Love the brisket with bar b cue beans, tater salad, mac a roni salad. It's all good!

I've only cooked brisket a couple times, but I know how, The first one I attempted turned out almost perfect. The bad thing about brisket is it usually costs 4 times what a pork shoulder costs and usually not as good.lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Big Five-0-
I am in!  Sat out the past 2 years at least, but I am excited to get back into the weekly Pick-Em.  I live in WV now, but will keep up with Ky.  High School Sports on here.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[-] The following 1 user Likes Poseidon's post:
  • Bull got out!
i am in
[-] The following 1 user Likes hchs fan's post:
  • Bull got out!
(07-30-2023, 08:11 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 08:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote: A bunch of us need to get together and have a big feast sometime Smile

I've only cooked brisket a couple times, but I know how, The first one I attempted turned out almost perfect. The bad thing about brisket is it usually costs 4 times what a pork shoulder costs and usually not as good.lol
A good brisket has the texture and taste but the cost is the downside when compared to a pork shoulder as you said. I love to bar b cue and smoke the meat even if its bologna or bacon Lol!
(07-31-2023, 12:41 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(07-30-2023, 08:11 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 07:30 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I would love this. I will give you $100 up front for food and if it's a Pikeville game and I get a huge sack of money like I do 90% of the time I will pick the whole tab up. Do it at Pikeville/Raceland game and we can feed everybody from just what I win off of RAM-A-DEVIL.

A good brisket has the texture and taste but the cost is the downside when compared to a pork shoulder as you said. I love to bar b cue and smoke the meat even if its bologna or bacon Lol!
I love to cook it all too. lol. I barbecued bologna then fried it then put on bread an d  grilled it. Do you know Johnny Trigg? He cooked a brisket and I got one piece to save room for one of his ribs. He said You're too bashful and gave me a big pile of brisket. His pulled pork was better though, and mine is too. lol
Bump
Mediocrity won't be tolerated.
(08-08-2023, 05:40 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Mediocrity won't be tolerated.

pick ‘em will have a new champion in 2023.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug
I just missed out last year. Im coming for it this year!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jumpshooter's post:
  • Bull got out!
Tomorrow is the big day!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Bull got out!
I'm playing. Alot of fun!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warriorhawk17's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-10-2023, 11:59 AM)jumpshooter Wrote: I just missed out last year. Im coming for it this year!

I'll watch you disappear in the rear view mirror.
  • Bull got out!
I'm gonna smoke some hind end.
  • Bull got out!
I'm in I enjoy it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Bull got out!