Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe Co 16 Morgan Co 4
Wolfe's young team really looked good last night. They dominated Morgan Co and really hit the ball well. Morgan had 1 earned run. This group will put the region on notice this year and turn some heads
(03-16-2023, 12:04 PM)baseballfan06 Wrote: Wolfe's young team really looked good last night. They dominated Morgan Co and really hit the ball well. Morgan had 1 earned run. This group will put the region on notice this year and turn some heads
Good test for them next week as they play Letcher and Hazard next week.
(03-16-2023, 02:54 PM)Bluecat Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 12:04 PM)baseballfan06 Wrote: Wolfe's young team really looked good last night. They dominated Morgan Co and really hit the ball well. Morgan had 1 earned run. This group will put the region on notice this year and turn some heads
I'd agree!!! But you can't deny the future of the 14th region is in Campton
(03-16-2023, 03:56 PM)baseballfan06 Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 02:54 PM)Bluecat Wrote:
I'd agree!!! But you can't deny the future of the 14th region is in Campton
Wolfe Co has a good up and coming team but another young team for the future (and present)  is Letcher Central. That roster has two seniors and three juniors and the rest are sophomores and below. I understand Powell Co has some very good young players too. And as long as Hazard has Coach Meehan they will always be a player.