Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Kentucky High School Football Player You Have Seen
Being from small-town Western KY I haven't see all that many that have made a big name for themselves outside of their little communities. The main one that stands out to me is Justin Miller from Owensboro High. Played at Clemson, drafted by the Jets and won NFLs fastest man. Dude was electric with the ball in his hands, every single time he touched the ball could be a home run. Bo Smith played on those same Owensboro teams and he was a stud as well. Went on to start at CB for the Kentucky Wildcats. Those are the 2 I remember the most, but there's been plenty of great players from that area.

Travis Atwell from Hancock County is another one that I haven't seen mentioned yet. I believe he passed for & rushed for over 2,000 yards in a single season. Led Hancock to the state championship game & won Mr Football.

Micah Johnson from Ft Campbell is another name I remember being blown away with but I haven't seen mentioned here yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes #GoCougs's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Kentucky High School Football Player You Have Seen - by #GoCougs - 07-25-2023, 12:59 PM