Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Casey County Rebels
First year head coach Levi Rogers makes his debut against his alma mater.

Thumbnail(s)

(02-24-2023, 03:19 PM)Rip/Spin Wrote: First year head coach Levi Rogers makes his debut against his alma mater.
Levi went to Lincoln County.
(02-24-2023, 03:57 PM)GoDeepDawg Wrote:
(02-24-2023, 03:19 PM)Rip/Spin Wrote: First year head coach Levi Rogers makes his debut against his alma mater.
Levi went to Lincoln County.

Lincoln is Casey's first game. The West Jessamine and Taylor County games are scrimmages.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rip/Spin's post:
  • GoDeepDawg
I love what coach had to say. Have to get out of the mentality "this class was loaded with talent, but that one isn't". Of course natural talent is always a factor but developing talent and skill go a long way too. Key is to keep up the numbers in my book. A huge deal as well as getting a very highly touted 1st year high-school coach is Casey's offensive line coach going down to coach Middle School. Coach Kevin Long was the first coach in Casey history, that I know of, who was able to beat a Boyle county team (even if it was middle school). Coach Long is the longest tenured (and ongoing) coach in Casey history I think. He will continue to build on the middle school and get them back where they need to be. Ready to see what happens next year, but really think the long haul is going to be good for us. We have a very evenly talented district most likely. Out of district will have tough games. Campbellsville will be a very tough one, and Wayne always seems to have our number, year in and year out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Rip/Spin