Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 66 (10) Tennessee 54
Cats took care of the Vols at Rupp today to sweet Tennessee in the regular season.  We never really looked like we was going to lose this game till the start of the second half we had 4 straight turnovers and Tennessee cut the lead to 10 but the Cat's had answers after they got settled in in the second half

This is a big boost to our NCAA tourney chances if we can just string a couple wins together to end the season we should be in
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Huge home win! 'Cats are now in third place in SEC and only 3 games behind Texas A & M with 4 games left. It's time to extend Calipari's lifetime contract before some school lures him away from Lexington.
(02-18-2023, 10:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Huge home win! 'Cats are now in third place in SEC and only 3 games behind Texas A & M with 4 games left. It's time to extend Calipari's lifetime contract before some school lures him away from Lexington.

I'm with Spud.  Great win today. Spanked the former #2 team in the country and lead them by 20 points at the half. First sweep of UT since 2012... And we all know what happened in 2012 !!!!    GO CATS!!!!
(02-19-2023, 01:48 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-18-2023, 10:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Huge home win! 'Cats are now in third place in SEC and only 3 games behind Texas A & M with 4 games left. It's time to extend Calipari's lifetime contract before some school lures him away from Lexington.

I'm with Spud.  Great win today. Spanked the former #2 team in the country and lead them by 20 points at the half. First sweep of UT since 2012... And we all know what happened in 2012 !!!!    GO CATS!!!!
Kentucky used to dominate SEC play nearly every season. Then they hired John Calipari...And we all know how that has turned out.