Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A look ahead: 4A Round 3 East Side.
With Covington Catholic added to the mix, Boyle, Johnson Central and Corbin will be some big time games come the 3rd round of the playoffs in 2023. The regular season and scheduling will be significant as ever to gain at the very least home field advantage. 

East 

1. Boyle 
2. Johnson Central/Corbin/Covington Catholic 

Wow!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Maroon Beech
I could be wrong but isn't Covington Catholic in the West? If so I don't believe any of them would see Cov Cath til round four.
(02-15-2023, 07:53 PM)Fade Wrote: I could be wrong but isn't Covington Catholic in the West? If so I don't believe any of them would see Cov Cath til round four.

5- Covington Catholic, Grant County, Harrison County, Holmes, Mason County
6- Ashland Blazer, Boyd County, Greenup County, Johnson Central, Rowan County
7- Boyle County, Lincoln County, Russell County, Taylor County, Wayne County
8- Corbin, Letcher County Central, Perry County Central, Whitley County

1-4 West 
5-8 East 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Fade
(02-15-2023, 07:53 PM)Fade Wrote: I could be wrong but isn't Covington Catholic in the West? If so I don't believe any of them would see Cov Cath til round four.
5  Covington Catholic
6  Johnson Central
7  Boyle County
8  Corbin
JC returns 9 starters on offense and 7-8 on defense. One of the best backfields in the state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Football Hack's post:
  • Bull got out!
(02-15-2023, 09:28 PM)Football Hack Wrote: JC returns 9 starters on offense and 7-8 on defense. One of the best backfields in the state.

I think JC will be a hard team to beat come playoffs this coming year. They definitely played Corbin a lot better than I wanted them to last season. Coach Peck deserves all the credit in the world for his first season as the head coach of JC. Job well done.
Im not sure Cov Cath gets past either JC or Ashland in the 2nd round matchup to be considered for this.
(02-16-2023, 11:57 AM)plantmanky Wrote: Im not sure Cov Cath gets past either JC or Ashland in the 2nd round matchup to be considered for this.

That's a terrible take.