9/1 at Pike Central
9/8 Leslie County
9/15 Johnson County (TN)
9/22 at Pineville
9/29 Middlesboro
10/13 at Lynn Camp
10/20 Williamsburg
10/27 at South Laurel
How much did they lose from last year's team? That team was physical and fun to watch.
Should be another solid year for the dragons.
They lose a lot in the big Austin kid. The Ward kid was as solid as they come. Middleton was a great two way player. They also lose #5, #22, #30 and the Sizemore kid on the line.

The Akal kid I here is in the weightroom and he is an athlete. Montanoro will be back at QB. They still have some weapons - not sure about incoming freshmen. But they have some nice pieces to work with. Coach Perry and Perry do an excellent job preparing their teams!
They return some good linemen, but they lost their best skill guys. I would think depth in the skill area could also be a problem.
(02-17-2023, 05:10 PM)jlow Wrote: They return some good linemen, but they lost their best skill guys. I would think depth in the skill area could also be a problem.

How about the little fast guy in the backfield for Harlan, is he coming back or graduated. He was tuff.
(02-17-2023, 05:16 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(02-17-2023, 05:10 PM)jlow Wrote: They return some good linemen, but they lost their best skill guys. I would think depth in the skill area could also be a problem.

How about the little fast guy in the backfield for Harlan, is he coming back or graduated. He was tuff.
Akal is back as well as the QB, but the loss of Ward, Middleton, and Austin (nuts and bolts of '22 offense) will be etremely hard to make up. Akal has some speed but will have to develop as an inside threat. Staying healthy, with lack of depth will also be key.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jlow's post:
  • Bull got out!
I sit by some Harlan fans at the Knox County game and they were telling me about him. I enjoyed watching him that game and all the kids for that matter. They played good that night.