Poll: Winner?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbellsville
25.58%
Hazard
74.42%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbellsville @ Hazard - Class A Region 4 Championship
Hazard puts this one away late... Go Bulldogs!

Hazard- 34
Campbellsville- 20
thats a good score precition. i really just hope the score is like 42 to 7 or something, but my luck has been bad for the last week so it wll probably be a close game. but if it is close and hazard wins thats actually good because it shows that they can step up and earn the W in a hard situation
I think Hazard will win but the score will be closer than most people think.
barnabus_c2001 Wrote:I think Hazard will win but the score will be closer than most people think.

IMO, thats good because we need adversity to make it past this game and the next. Hazard of recent, has won every close ball game theyve been in. Paintsville and Pikeville playoff games last year, for example. Now, we have to get through a decent Campbellsville team to get to really tough Pikeville and LCA teams who have tons of momentum to beat us. We must play well in order to win....fact.
i really dont know who to pick in that pikeville and lexington christian game.but i know hazard is my pick in the hazard and campbellsville game.
come on people, their has to be someone who is going to comment on this game
Oddly enough, my aunt is a teacher at Campbellsville...and she and my uncle are at the Macy's Day parade today. They called us and said that they have huge signs saying "Go Eagles, Beat Bulldogs" up there....interesting family rivalry...lol