Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Craziest Ending to a Game I Think I've Ever Seen !!!!!
When I was watching the ending of this game , the words by the late, great Jack Buck came to mind. "I Can't Believe What I Just Saw!!!!

Have you ever seen anything this crazy ? 

Great game and crazy, crazy ending !!!!   Have a look at this madness tht occurred out in Malibu  between the Waves of Pepperdine and the visitors from Portland.

Sorry. I meant to post this in the College Basketball forum. Maybe someone can move it if you think it needs to be elsewhere.
(02-09-2023, 11:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: When I was watching the ending of this game , the words by the late, great Jack Buck came to mind. "I Can't Believe What I Just Saw!!!!

Great game and crazy, crazy ending !!!!   Have a look at this madness tht occurred out in Malibu  between the Waves of Pepperdine and the visitors from Portland.

That's like the time Corbin tried to cheat Clay County in the 1998 Regional Tournament in Machester, isn't it?

I'm starting to see why you make all those antagonizing posts and attempts at baiting Tiger fans.
(02-12-2023, 03:06 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:
(02-09-2023, 11:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: When I was watching the ending of this game , the words by the late, great Jack Buck came to mind. "I Can't Believe What I Just Saw!!!!

That's like the time Corbin tried to cheat Clay County in the 1998 Regional Tournament in Machester, isn't it?

I'm starting to see why you make all those antagonizing posts and attempts at baiting Tiger fans.

No, you are confused. The '98 regional game at Manchester was the"Phantom Foul " game in which Keith and his officials cheated Corbin out of the win. The Hounds were already celebrating the win and the paid off official calls a foul that never took place,, well after the final whistle . Clay makes the free throw. Game goes into OT and Clay wins. I have written about the Phantom foul game numerous times on here. I was there. That was back in the day when Keith was the mistro of mayhem, the Shaman of Shenanigans over in Manchester. They are now reaping the consequences of past sins. Karma is often a dirty b!*#h !!!
Another crazy ending to a game.  This one was played before dozens of fans in New Jersey.  This announcer is a real pro. Hope they are paying him lots of money to do the play-by-play.   ENJOY!!!

I saw another crazy ending the past Saturday. Michigan State was leading Iowa by 14 with 1.30 left in the game. Iowa ended up tying the game and going to OT where they won. BUT the last 1.30 in regulation is indescribable! So much fun to watch!!
(03-01-2023, 06:25 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I saw another crazy ending the past Saturday.  Michigan State was leading Iowa by 14 with 1.30 left in the game.  Iowa ended up tying the game and going to OT where they won.  BUT the last 1.30 in regulation is indescribable!  So much fun to watch!!

Yep, that was crazy. Never thought I'd ever see a Tom Izzo-coached team blow a two touchdown lead with 90 seconds left.

Gran, do you remember this  31 pt. comeback?

March Craziness :

Craziest 3 endings ever Pikeville vs John Hardin in 2018 Sweet 16 in Rupp 3 OTs...watch the video but the play Pikeville drew up to send the game into the 1st OT is epic at 6:40 Mike Fields of Lex HL said greatest game he ever saw in Sweet 16 in Rupp if memory serves...

[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Old School Hound
#9 takes down #1 in a wild Big Sky finish :

(03-01-2023, 07:47 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 06:25 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I saw another crazy ending the past Saturday.  Michigan State was leading Iowa by 14 with 1.30 left in the game.  Iowa ended up tying the game and going to OT where they won.  BUT the last 1.30 in regulation is indescribable!  So much fun to watch!!

Yep, that was crazy. Never thought I'd ever see a Tom Izzo-coached team blow a two touchdown lead with 90 seconds left.

I was there!!
(03-06-2023, 09:01 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:

I was there!!
Grandma Dynamite !!! That is awesome!  Was it you that poked pins in a Dale Brown voodoo doll?   As good as UK was in that second half, Brown's coaching was insanely awful. Only a Dale Brown-coached team could have lost that gme.
(03-06-2023, 09:01 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:

I was there!!
Perfect timing.... in Baton Rouge