Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lofton to transfer to Louisville?
There has been speculation today as to where UT's and one of Kentucky's own Chris Lofton may transfer to Louisville. The speculation came about from the dismissal of UT's Coach Buzz Peterson. Lofton says the determining factor will be based on who replaces Peterson. I think this is a good move and it's great for the state of Kentucky that Chris may get to play closer to home. I support Chris in whatever he does.

Thoughts?
i think he will stay at UT cause i beliebe they will get a coach he will like. if he does transfer to U of L it will make them better. still cant beat UK though.
I would stay at UT if I were him he will be their star player and will grow with the program. If he transfers won't he still have to sit out a year? I just can't see why he would do that.
He'd be a good catch for any team, better seeing him Kentucky than Tenn.
he should transfer to louisville....pitino has done a fabolous job for louisville and their program, and btw they should of beat kentucky this year, but they didnt....lol
Thats not really that funny.

I think he should transfer because he is a talented perimeter player and thats Pitino's type of player. But I hope he doesnt go because I dont want to see Louisville get better.
I dont think i said in my post that it was meant to be funny...and i know how much u love lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Where do you get your ideas?
Lofton would be crazy to transfer there after they snubbed him.
i hope he doesnt.