Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 70 Wolfe County 52
Final from Campton. 
Was a 4 point game late in the 3rd and from there Perry Central began taking control of the game. They have a nice team.
They do. Just don’t seem to be able to get over the hump and win a region title since Randy has left. Coach Brown from Wolfe give him the talent Perry has each year and he has multi region titles
Wolfe is a team no one will want to play in the region. They are improving week to week. Played right with Perry today for a lot of the game. Had a couple bad 2 minute segments and it got away from them. Perry shot the ball really well today. #3 hit 5 or 6 3’s which was a little of a shock. Perry is big and physical and have guards to go with their size. Them and Leslie will be a good matchup if they play.
May be why Randy left Tailback. Not saw to many Kayla Rankins running around in a while, nor Kendall Nobles. Perry has a lot of work to do. If I remember correctly, how many years did Randy coach before he won his first regional title? Hmmmmmm 20 maybe? Not exactly an easy thing to do, especially with girls and a team with homegrown kids. Not discrediting Coach Napier because he was great.

How many regional titles has Brown won and how many years he been coaching? I do think he is good coach and does well with what talent he has. Perry talent wise is about the worst I have ever saw it, especially at the grade school level. East Perry had a good team this year and Hazard was about right there with them. Not sure all the teams combined in Perry could competed with either team.