Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blake Birchfield signs with...
UPike! Also Grant Scott, Sayers brothers, Rico Perez sign and Landon Hammock is transferring in. All Pikeville Panthers.
Huge day for UPike. Congrats to the boys and UPike as well. Big things ahead for the Bears.
[-] The following 5 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • 2000PHS, 64SUR, Big Five-0-, Bull got out!, GOREDDEVILS
These guys UPike signed today won 3 state championships in HS and will help take UPike to the next level. Also huge sportsplex coming soon for UPike which will be something to see to say the least...
Love that these kids have a chance to play ball close to home and still play at a high level
And Carson Wright signs with Kentucky. Good senior class
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Big Five-0-
Congratulations to Blake Birchfield.
Congratulations to all these guys
[-] The following 3 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Big Five-0-, GOREDDEVILS, jlow
I wasn't necessarily a fan of some of the guys that Corey Fipps recruited in at Kentucky Christian from outside of the area, but to be fair, he can't control those guys' actions once they get there, it's a difficult place to recruit at and he did a terrific job on the field with the guys that he was able to get at KCU. He has a lot more resources available to him at Pikeville and with him recruiting the best of the best guys around they will build a lot of momentum quickly.

Doesn't really affect football because they'll still be playing a lot of the same schools that they were due to the way the football conference was set up, but for the rest of the sports that UPike offers, the move from the Mid-South Conference to the Appalachian Athletic Conference will benefit them greatly. That was a really good move and I believe it will pay quick dividends.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations too all the Pikeville players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • jlow
Congratulations, I was hoping Smoke1015 got the job, Lol!!
Dang, UPIKE signed some nice players here that could have possibly played at a higher level.  Congrats to these men.
Going to miss watching these young men play on Friday nights because they are special. By them signing with UPIKE makes me even more of a fan. Landon Hammock transferring in is going to make the Bears even more potent. Congrats to these young men!!
Congrats to all those kids! I’d say some of those Raceland posters are glad to see them out of the Maroon and into some Orange finally… LoL