Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Bowl
Do we know who will be playing in it this year
Belfry vs GRC
Pikeville vs Johnson Central
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buffs19's post:
  • Rip/Spin
So Pikeville is opening with Pulaski at Corbin and the Johnson Central in the PCB?
That’s an amazing start of a schedule. I love it. Win or lose, that’s the way to begin to prepare for November.
[-] The following 3 users Like Micro-Brew's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot, Rip/Spin
How does it go? '' To be the best you gotta play the best" Pikeville is living it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
JC returns all but one on the O-line and QB, Mc Coart, Conley and Music in the backfield. They should be better this season than last season. Lose one D lineman and DE, and 2 in the secondary. Should be a good game.
What about the other pike co teams
(01-25-2023, 01:11 AM)Coach00 Wrote: What about the other pike co teams

Phelps & East Ridge are playing each other once again.

Pike Central is playing but opponent to be determined, hopefully we'll know by the end of the week.
Pike central plays Shelby valley
Belfry vs. George rogers Clark
Pikeville vs. TBD
(01-25-2023, 07:31 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Pike central plays Shelby valley
Pikeville vs. TBD

Shelby Valley is not playing in the PCB this year.  Pike Central will have a different opponent.

Pikeville is playing Johnson Central.
(01-25-2023, 07:31 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Pike central plays Shelby valley
Pikeville vs. TBD
Shelby Valley and Pike Central is a district game now so will no longer play each other in the Pike County Bowl.
Pike Central will play Martin County in the PCB. So night 1 will East Ridge vs Phelps followed by GRC vs Belfry. Night 2 will be Martin County vs Pike Central followed by Johnson Central vs Pikeville.
I wish they would return to the format where Pikeville and Belfry both played Saturday night at Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(02-03-2023, 11:43 AM)Westside Wrote: I wish they would return to the format where Pikeville and Belfry both played Saturday night at Pikeville.
Agreed. I liked that format better too.
The old format isn’t coming back. Good, bad or the ugly. Tough enough for Belfry to find opponents….they’re not gonna give up a home date.
Prestonsburg will play East Ridge at Pikeville on August 26

Nice to see the Blackcats back in the PCB
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
(02-20-2023, 02:29 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Prestonsburg will play East Ridge at Pikeville on August 26

Nice to see the Blackcats back in the PCB
Me too, love it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • BlackcatAlum
The crowd at the PCB in Pikeville will be like the old days, 4 and 5 deep all around the stadium with these 4 teams. Better get your tickets early and get to the stadium early.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-, BlackcatAlum
^Even with Belfry phased out lol.