Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie Lady Eagles 52 Knott Lady Pats 48
A really good game to watch. Good luck to both teams in the future.
Hard to beat the Eagles in Lewis Gymnasium. Congratulations on the big win. Hard to beat 8 on 5.
Ahhhh Envy! Your team must struggle.
If Leslie shoots the ball the way they did against Wolfe and Owsley not many teams are going to beat them in this region. Made 8 or 9 3’s in the 1st half of both games. Knott can’t blame anyone but themselves. They were shooting FT’s with a 5 point lead late in the 4th and couldn’t finish it off.
(01-15-2023, 01:09 AM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: If Leslie shoots the ball the way they did against Wolfe and Owsley not many teams are going to beat them in this region. Made 8 or 9 3’s in the 1st half of both games. Knott can’t blame anyone but themselves. They were shooting FT’s with a 5 point lead late in the 4th and couldn’t finish it off.
Dukeboy internet must be down
No internet is working fine in the big city of Hazard sweetie. I’m just not real big on words for you all. You have to play Covington Holy Cross, they are on another level. Was actually hoping you would draw an easier opponent Mtn Baller. I’m not gonna cut at Leslie any, I honestly thought they played a good game last night. Kudos to the Lady Eagles. Can’t wait to see them and Perry in the district championship this year and hopefully again in Hyden for the Region title. Should be some interesting games. Just don’t think my Dawgs are on those two teams levels yet but they will be in a year or two.
Leslie County defeated Letcher Central 38-37 in Whitesburg tonight. Basketball can be so weird sometimes. Owsley beat Letcher Central 50-43 last night and 3 weeks ago lost to Leslie on a last second shot by 2 on the same floor that they lost the All A Championship game Saturday. But the night the Lady Owls played Leslie I don’t think anyone in the region could have beaten them. Melton alone was 4/5 from 3 range and Hoskins was 4/7. Hoskins made one that was at least 25 feet. They had 9 3s in the first half! Sometimes it’s just your night and that one was definitely their’s.

Best of luck to them in the All A in Richmond vs Cov Holy Cross. Here’s hoping they’re knocking down 3’s from everywhere and they are so capable of doing so. And it helps they have a number 1 class act for coach, Larry Sparks! He’s now taken three different schools to All state tournaments, Owsley boys, Buckhorn boys and now Leslie girls.