Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request to switch classes
Thank you for posting!
How about the letter from Boone County?
DeSales requested to move up to 4A, why?
[-] The following 1 user Likes IAM22's post:
  • Deuce8
Boone co ????
C’mon man
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • WETSU
From what I can see, 3A has 5 - 2A schools (Belfry, Glasgow, McLean Co., West Carter, and Hancock Co.) asking to play up, and will be losing 4 - 3A teams (Bardstown, Thomas Nelson, Henry Co,. and DeSales) that will be moving up to 4A. Elizabethtown will fall back to 3A because of other teams moving to 4A and Edmonson Co. will fall back to 2A for the same reason.
Since Louisville Central decided to stay in 3A I believe that prompted Bardstown, DeSales, Henry, and Thomas Nelson to move up. DeSales would be in the district with both CAL and Central. Bardstown could end up in the district or the district beside and would have matched up in the 2nd round with one of them.

McClean and Hancock, I believe they both are avoiding Owensboro Catholic IMO. Unless I'm missing something, besides Butler whose enrollment put them in 3A, all the 3A teams in districts 1 and 2 are all over an hour-and-a-half drive for Hancock. Some schools such as Trigg, Adair County, Glasgow, and Franklin-Simpson are all close to 2 hours away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pigskinman53's post:
  • #GoCougs
Go back to 4 classes
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Panther Thunder