Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Oak Quarterback
This kid has thrown 74 touchdowns on the season with only 4 interceptions. Has no one seen this becasue I haven't seen a thread on this kid yet. Just wondering...
That's amazing, I've never heard of him.
wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I have heard of this kid but did not realize that his stats were that staggering.
Wow
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...tats_24688

Here is the website if anyone wants to check out his stats...
Does he have any D1 offers for next year?
That is amazing. They have absolutely dominated every single game except for 1. Does anyone know how close any of his stats are to being a national record?
The previous state record was 62 by Justin Burke of Lex Cath in 2005.
With 74 TD's in 11 games, isnt that almost 7 per game?
How big is this kid? Speaking of Burke is he still at NC State?
His name is Corey Robinson and he's got 4219 yards on the season....I think the closest guy to him has like 38-39 TD's??
Wow that is amazing. He would fit in good with Hawaii. lol
MVP2 Wrote:Wow that is amazing. He would fit in good with Hawaii. lol

Lol, that he would do very well. Does anyone know if he is getting any D-1 looks? Does anyone know what grade he is in?
bluegrassballa Wrote:Lol, that he would do very well. Does anyone know if he is getting any D-1 looks? Does anyone know what grade he is in?

Corey Robinson is a senior... He is 6'1, 184lbs.

College choices are,

Kentucky
Louisville
Ole Miss
Troy
Eastern Kentucky
Murray State

Source: http://kentuckypreps.rivals.com/viewpros..._key=58810
blackcat_student Wrote:Corey Robinson is a senior... He is 6'1, 184lbs.

College choices are,

Kentucky
Louisville
Ole Miss
Troy
Eastern Kentucky
Murray State

Source: http://kentuckypreps.rivals.com/viewpros..._key=58810

I hope Kentucky can pick him up!
Eagle Pride Wrote:How big is this kid? Speaking of Burke is he still at NC State?

Yea. He is still at NC State.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I hope Kentucky can pick him up!

I don't think UK would offer Robinson a scholarship, he may walk on, but I see him going to Eastern Kentucky or Murray State. He is just too small to play in the SEC.
^^true...I think he would be a great fit at EKU.
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't think UK would offer Robinson a scholarship, he may walk on, but I see him going to Eastern Kentucky or Murray State. He is just too small to play in the SEC.

Yea I know. I'm just wishing.
I sent an e-mail about him to Hawaii as soon as I read this thread.
My gosh..that is unreal!!
Pupaw Wrote:That is amazing. They have absolutely dominated every single game except for 1. Does anyone know how close any of his stats are to being a national record?

When I got in last nite, I caught the last few mins of their game on a live webcast, trying to catch a peek of him in action, but he was already out of the game. But they did mention he broke the national record last nite. The announcers couldn't even keep count! haha. They said they thought the last number they had on him was 81 TD's this year. Great job, and congrats Mr. Robinson.
Pat White is a small QB a WV. You don't have to be that big to play QB, in ANY conference. Looks like he's a pocket passer from his stats. He could survive anywhere, whith a good line.
The previous record was 77, set in 2001. Was also watching some highlight tape, and wasnt what I expected. I thought it would be alot of drop-offs and such, that were taken home by his receivers, but alot were well-thrown deep balls, as well. He also only needed 330 yds to set the Ky season yardage record going into last nite, so I would guess that mark is prob his also. IF it happened, and they make a long run into the State Championship, I say IF, then that would give him 3 more games to possibly reach 100 TD's for the year. Would be a nice even number for others to chase at from an ol' Kentucky boy. Again, congratulations.
blitz43 Wrote:Pat White is a small QB a WV. You don't have to be that big to play QB, in ANY conference. Looks like he's a pocket passer from his stats. He could survive anywhere, whith a good line.

Pat White also runs about a 4.5 forty, and this Robinson kid is just not big enough to play big time college football.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:When I got in last nite, I caught the last few mins of their game on a live webcast, trying to catch a peek of him in action, but he was already out of the game. But they did mention he broke the national record last nite. The announcers couldn't even keep count! haha. They said they thought the last number they had on him was 81 TD's this year. Great job, and congrats Mr. Robinson.

Wow....That is unreal.
Pepper Wrote:Pat White also runs about a 4.5 forty, and this Robinson kid is just not big enough to play big time college football.
How fast is this kid? I wouldn't underestimate this kids heart either. I don't know him nor had I even heard of him till this thread, but heart and desire go a long way. Think Doug Flutie. A lot of people said he couldn't play big time football......
blitz43 Wrote:How fast is this kid? I wouldn't underestimate this kids heart either. I don't know him nor had I even heard of him till this thread, but heart and desire go a long way. Think Doug Flutie. A lot of people said he couldn't play big time football......

I think he runs like a 4.75 forty.
Amazing numbers. Gotta give credit to his WR's:Thumbs: