Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KSR Final TOP 10
IMO Cal shouldn't be ranked ahead of teams like St. X, Male, Corbin, BG...I get they had an impressive season but I wouldn't say they were exactly playing tough teams besides maybe LCA.
(12-06-2022, 04:15 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote: IMO Cal shouldn't be ranked ahead of teams like St. X, Male, Corbin, BG...I get they had an impressive season but I wouldn't say they were exactly playing tough teams besides maybe LCA.

CAL is legit and could beat if not hold their own with every team listed above them. IMO it's an issue with the current class system but they should not be penalized for their weak competition. They clocked everybody in the playoffs including 14-0 Bardstown.
(12-06-2022, 04:23 PM)Runnin' Clock Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 04:15 PM)HurryUp1001 Wrote: IMO Cal shouldn't be ranked ahead of teams like St. X, Male, Corbin, BG...I get they had an impressive season but I wouldn't say they were exactly playing tough teams besides maybe LCA.

CAL is legit and could beat if not hold their own with every team listed above them. IMO it's an issue with the current class system but they should not be penalized for their weak competition. They clocked everybody in the playoffs including 14-0 Bardstown.
They only beat Tillman by 6 in the playoffs.
Cream usually rises to the top.
Did Pikeville lose in the state championship game?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(12-06-2022, 07:37 PM)Westside Wrote: Did Pikeville lose in the state championship game?
I think where they are is a fair ranking.
(12-06-2022, 07:58 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 07:37 PM)Westside Wrote: Did Pikeville lose in the state championship game?
I think where they are is a fair ranking.

It very well may be.  It's all subjective, but what is KSR's justification for having Pikeville ranked higher then dropping them after dominating their opponent in the state championship game.  Pikeville is the only school not ranked number one to win their game and drop in the poll.