Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Fans Think Adam Dials will go to College at.....
If Dials keep his grades work up I think he will go to Pikeville or UK
Well im glad ill know where he goes before anyone will
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It doesn't matter where HE wants to go....what schools are offering him scholarships? Does he have offers from UK or Pikeville? Is he planning to walk on?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Theres a few places i know of thats looking at him UK Wise And pikeville IDR if there was anymore i'll check and see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
how about kelly or hensley
Kelly is only a Jr. this year. He's had a tough year with injuries and has't played much. He's getting looks from several schools. Don't know who's looking at Damen. Heard Pikeville has offered.
Cards09 Wrote:Well im glad ill know where he goes before anyone will

Surely this isnt gonna turn into another ridiculous thread like the last one. Wasnt it enuff for you guys? Pikeville or Va-Wise, I can understand, but hopefully this thread doesnt go down the same road as the last.
well I could see him coming and playing probably right away at Pikeville and I would like to see more local kids like him come to Pikeville and stay for four years.. Wise would be a good choice also since they are on the rise in NAIA football right now. As for a the major D1 schools...I'm going to wait until there is something definite on paper.
kentuckyfan25 Wrote:If Dials keep his grades work up I think he will go to Pikeville or UK

There is a significent difference it the two schools. # 1, UK is a D1 school. I don't think he is D1, running back. Not as good as David Jones and UK turned him into a defensive back.
He could probably play at Pikeville, somewhere.
I do not think UK will pick him up, he IMO will go to Pikeville maybe UVA Wise a good fit for him would also be Cumberland considering Moses Cochran will be graduating and they run basicly a spread option the whole game.
UVA Wise looked at Hensley,Dials, and Chaffins
He will not get an offer from UK period...
TheyKnowMe Wrote:UVA Wise looked at Hensley,Dials, and Chaffins

Chaffins???????????
He can't play in the creek. Maybe the worst lineman on the team.
I`ve heard Marshall...not sure though
UK has been looking for awhile. I believe the family made a trip down to the campus in the month of August and met with some Coaches. Marshall has shown they're interest as well.
he will be Pikeville bound.
Super-Card Wrote:Chaffins???????????
He can't play in the creek. Maybe the worst lineman on the team.

Appearently he isn't too bad, seeing that he got a college offer.
Cards09 Wrote:Well im glad ill know where he goes before anyone will

good job man!
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Appearently he isn't too bad, seeing that he got a college offer.
Actually I was told he wasn't offered only looked at. Hensley and Dials were offered on the spot.