Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Websites for watching KHSAA State Football Championship Games
Just curious which site and stream would be the most reliable and also cost efficient ? I believe NFHS Network is 11.99 per month which suppose would give a person access to all of the games. I believe their is another site to thay carries it but the name of it evades me at the moment.  If anyone can give all of my choices to choose from thay would be much appreciated. Thanks. Also any Promo codes for a discount would be nice.
(12-01-2022, 02:44 PM)Fanatic42 Wrote: Just curious which site and stream would be the most reliable and also cost efficient ? I believe NFHS Network is 11.99 per month which suppose would give a person access to all of the games. I believe their is another site to thay carries it but the name of it evades me at the moment.  If anyone can give all of my choices to choose from thay would be much appreciated. Thanks. Also any Promo codes for a discount would be nice.
This is the other one I think:

GO.PREPSPIN.COM
Prepspin is a great stream and quality
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Prepsin will be a much better quality and more up to date. NFHS will get the job done and is much cheaper.
Go prepspin if you really care about the game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(12-01-2022, 03:46 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: Prepsin will be a much better quality and more up to date. NFHS will get the job done and is much cheaper.

Is the NFHS poor viewing ?

I was gonna get NFHS for family members who can't attend but if the quality is such that they won't be able to enjoy the game, I don't know if they will want to watch. What are the quality issues with NFHS ?
(12-01-2022, 05:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-01-2022, 03:46 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: Prepsin will be a much better quality and more up to date. NFHS will get the job done and is much cheaper.

I was gonna get NFHS for family members who can't attend but if the quality is  such that they won't be able to enjoy the game, I don't know if they will want to watch.  What are the quality issues with NFHS ?

A couple of years ago I was watching I think the 6A championship and it was awful, not the commentators but just getting the stream. It was having technical issues. The rest of the games I watched that year was fine. I had no issues. Now what some may be referring to is, when you watch some of the games of the regular season, some of the games are just a camera pointed in a directions and no commentators., I hate that. Some games they follow the action with the camera but no commentators. Then some games they have someone talking. But when it comes to the championship games, they have a crew that does the games and I personally don't have a issue with how they do it and watching the game. I got the subscription and I have watched a ton of the past championship games on there of all classes. Prepspin, I have only bought some of there regular season games and I will say, its like watching a college football game and they do wonderful job. I havnt watched any of the championship games from them. I honestly think you would be fine getting the either when it comes to the championship games. Thats my experience with watching games on both. Someone else may be able to give you a better idea of what they have experienced.
(12-01-2022, 05:34 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I was gonna get NFHS for family members who can't attend but if the quality is  such that they won't be able to enjoy the game, I don't know if they will want to watch.  What are the quality issues with NFHS ?

I don’t think it’s poor for the state games. I use it every year to watch all six. It’s just not as good as the Prepspin ones.
So I see two different Prepspin apps to choose from on the App store on my TV which one is the I choose ?
Should say go.prepspin
#BBFL