Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAL 50 Ashland 7
Final.
Great season for the Tomcats. They ran into the best team in 3A this season. CAL is a machine and almost unstoppable on offense. Ashland should build off this and look out next year…
CAL has been my pick to win 3A for most of the season.
Congratulations CAL
Is CAL the best team in Louisville?
Way to go CAL.
I thought Ashland would represent themselves better than this. Talk about a top heavy 3A this season. If the Tomcats keep their team intact and don’t get moved to 4A, they may have a shot next season, but the gap seen tonight was pretty large.
The putty tats ended up having a nice season with a lot of young players. Found their identity half way through the season and made a semifinal run. Could be standing at the carpet again in two years.
Man!! Is CAL really that good or is their just a big disparity in 3A between them and everyone else
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • BobcatForever
Said it during the Hazard game. Ashland was a few plays away from being a special team.

Still, a long way to go to become a state championship-type team. But the new coach has the young men moving in the right direction. If a few kids don't jump ship before the year might have given Cal a game.
It was no surprise cal was a monster Ashland had a good team and wouldn't surprise me within the next year or two they take home a state title
(11-26-2022, 02:28 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Man!! Is CAL really that good or is their just a big disparity in 3A between them and everyone else
CAL is real good. Best 2 teams in 3A played last week when CAL beat PT. Ashland has a good young team and should be back deep in playoffs next season but this year belongs to CAL
Looks like to me the best 2 teams in 3A is playing for a championship