Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 49 Franklin 35
Final
Congratulations Corbin
Congrats Corbin!!!
Congratulations Hounds! You are going to Kroger!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
Congratulations to Corbin and their fans. Their passionate fan base reminds me of Pikeville fans. See you at Kroger and best of luck to the Redhounds.
[-] The following 4 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Bull got out!, Old School Hound, Sgt Slaughter, TD Hounds
What a game. That would be an instant classic on madden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HOFER's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
Congrats Corbin! We watched the Pikeville game at your place and were really sure (we thought) Pikeville would put it on you. Then the game was tooth and nail and we knew immediately this Corbin team is SPECIAL. Time to get over the and past the loss of one coach and embrace this coach and team. This is the matchup I think most who know these teams or know 3A and 4A football, wanted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Sgt Slaughter
You would hard-pressed to EVER see a better HS football game. IT WAS WILD !!!! My balls are frosty but I'm happy, and happy is ll that matters.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!, Sgt Slaughter, smoke1015
Way to go Red Hounds!
Good win for Corbin they had to earn it. Fc didn’t have enough on the edges to finish. FC every bit as physical as Corbin. Even though much smaller and younger. Hats off to em. Corbin will handle Boyle. Fc up in this game with four minutes to go, Elam took em down to win in no time.
[-] The following 3 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • Hound05, Sgt Slaughter, TD Hounds
(11-25-2022, 11:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Congratulations to Corbin and their fans. Their passionate fan base reminds me of Pikeville fans. See you at Kroger and best of luck to the Redhounds.
Just bigger and more of us? Lol. 
(11-26-2022, 12:50 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Good win for Corbin they had to earn it. Fc didn’t have enough on the edges to finish.  FC every bit  as physical as Corbin. Even though much smaller and younger. Hats off to em. Corbin will handle Boyle. Fc up in this game with four minutes to go, Elam took em down to win in no time.
Hats off to you guys!! Heck of a ball game. I had to think back if anyone punted…. Outside of that first 3 and out by FC no one did the rest of the game. I watched you guys play after some switches were made, I told everyone at the beginning of the week it’s gonna be a battle! Some hard hits and outstanding catches! The last part more you than us, until the end. I’m still not sure how they caught two of them?! Can’t say enough good things about that team. We would keep you in check for 2 or 3 plays and then boom! Heck of a game. Both defenses should get back to the drawing board on a couple things, but proud of the big red D! They showed up when it counted. 

combs and Elam were insane tonight! Elam placed every pass right on the money except for me screen play. Not many other QBs can do that at any level for an entire game! Criss cross cam combs was shredding flyers like cheese going on a pizza. No answer for him. Hell there wasn’t an answer for any offensive player haha. But none of that would have happened if that O line wasn’t destroying defenders. Did i say it was a heck of a game? Lol. Don’t know how many FC is gonna lose, but if they are soph and junior…. Watch out.
Fc loses 7 seniors of this team that are big time contributors. Bulk of team comes back. I think 7 on o and 8/9 on defense plus the kicker. Should be right back in the hunt come next year. Congrats to Corbin. They were the superior team from top to bottom. That atmosphere is second to none. Good luck next week. I think if they stick to what got them to this point on offense, they will win.
(11-26-2022, 01:07 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-25-2022, 11:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Congratulations to Corbin and their fans. Their passionate fan base reminds me of Pikeville fans. See you at Kroger and best of luck to the Redhounds.
(11-26-2022, 12:50 AM)FCSPY Wrote: Good win for Corbin they had to earn it. Fc didn’t have enough on the edges to finish.  FC every bit  as physical as Corbin. Even though much smaller and younger. Hats off to em. Corbin will handle Boyle. Fc up in this game with four minutes to go, Elam took em down to win in no time.
Hats off to you guys!! Heck of a ball game. I had to think back if anyone punted…. Outside of that first 3 and out by FC no one did the rest of the game. I watched you guys play after some switches were made, I told everyone at the beginning of the week it’s gonna be a battle! Some hard hits and outstanding catches! The last part more you than us, until the end. I’m still not sure how they caught two of them?! Can’t say enough good things about that team. We would keep you in check for 2 or 3 plays and then boom! Heck of a game. Both defenses should get back to the drawing board on a couple things, but proud of the big red D! They showed up when it counted. 

combs and Elam were insane tonight! Elam placed every pass right on the money except for me screen play. Not many other QBs can do that at any level for an entire game! Criss cross cam combs was shredding flyers like cheese going on a pizza. No answer for him. Hell there wasn’t an answer for any offensive player haha. But none of that would have happened if that O line wasn’t destroying defenders. Did i say it was a heck of a game? Lol. Don’t know how many FC is gonna lose, but if they are soph and junior…. Watch out.
Combs is my favorite player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-26-2022, 01:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

And probably your cousin !!!   lol
(11-26-2022, 01:41 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 01:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

And probably your cousin !!!   lol
Maybe. lol
I thought we already established this?!

Hey Dougie the flyers had an inflight meal….smoked hind end
Is there a stream to this game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations to the Hounds
Franklin was ever bit as dangerous as I predicted they would be.   James is a helluva good coach. You knew he wanted to run that clock all the way down and not give Corbin the ball back but it got to 4th and 5 and he dialed up the gadget play to get the TD with about four min. to play. Ideally, James would have liked to keep creepy crawling it down the field , draining the rest of the clock and keeping Corbin's offense off the field.
Eddie James dialed up some good stuff on offense tonight. Did a good job keeping Corbin's D off balance a bit.
I'd like to see the time of possession for both teams. Besides the first drive after the half I don't think corbin ran more than 3 or 4 plays each drive. Yes that was a heck of a game plan from Eddie James and he about pulled it off. There's not many teams out there gonna stop them from getting 3-4 yds up the middle every play. I wish Corbin had got him.
I just want to say that Brody Wells is the dang gone man, college coaches should be knocking this kids door down, unbelievable game, I’ve not slept 10 minutes all night…I knew it would be a battle but talk about turning a team around Franklin Co was the real deal folks outstanding coaching job by Eddie James and his staff completely different team than what we played in September. How bout them Hounds!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Surprised at the score of this one. A lot of points scored by both.
Congrats to the hounds, hope to be able to stay for your game next week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookie57's post:
  • Old School Hound
Come late November, Franklin county will always have a shot with that coaching staff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16 special's post:
  • Hogs02
FCHS had a solid game plan with some great in game adjustments. It was apparent some of the issues the staff has been battling all season. They have the athletes. The coaching is there. Missing those foundational components that start well before they ever get to the HS level. Corbin wins that game because it just meant more. Corbin is supposed to be there. FCHS is just glad to be there. Similar roles to when Corbin has made it to the finals. For Corbin to win this next game players gonna have to play and coaches gonna have to coach. Can’t be about the lights, the egos, the face paint or clever shirts/signs. It has to be about finishing the job. Nothing else. BCHS has proven they can finish it. It’s instinctive. It’s expected. They will go to work and they will look to finish the job yet again. Corbin has all of the tools needed to bring the hardware back. Can they put them all together to make it happen?
(11-26-2022, 11:47 AM)16 special Wrote: Come late November, Franklin county will always have a shot with that coaching staff.

Agree. Very impressive.  I'm jealous.
(11-26-2022, 01:06 PM)Cappy Wrote: FCHS had a solid game plan with some great in game adjustments. It was apparent some of the issues the staff has been battling all season. They have the athletes. The coaching is there. Missing those foundational components that start well before they ever get to the HS level. Corbin wins that game because it just meant more. Corbin is supposed to be there. FCHS is just glad to be there. Similar roles to when Corbin has made it to the finals. For Corbin to win this next game players gonna have to play and coaches gonna have to coach. Can’t be about the lights, the egos, the face paint or clever shirts/signs. It has to be about finishing the job. Nothing else. BCHS has proven they can finish it. It’s instinctive. It’s expected. They will go to work and they will look to finish the job yet again. Corbin has all of the tools needed to bring the hardware back. Can they put them all together to make it happen?

If you think it met more to Corbin then your Just silly…. Happy to be there ? Brother we been farther than Corbin in several of the recent seasons….. congrats to Corbin but you don’t know a thing about the FC program.
[-] The following 3 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • Hatz, Hound05, know1
(11-26-2022, 02:02 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 01:06 PM)Cappy Wrote: FCHS had a solid game plan with some great in game adjustments.  It was apparent some of the issues the staff has been battling all season.  They have the athletes.  The coaching is there.  Missing those foundational components that start well before they ever get to the HS level.  Corbin wins that game because it just meant more.  Corbin is supposed to be there.  FCHS is just glad to be there.  Similar roles to when Corbin has made it to the finals.  For Corbin to win this next game players gonna have to play and coaches gonna have to coach.  Can’t be about the lights, the egos, the face paint or clever shirts/signs.  It has to be about finishing the job.  Nothing else.  BCHS has proven they can finish it.  It’s instinctive.  It’s expected.  They will go to work and they will look to finish the job yet again.  Corbin has all of the tools needed to bring the hardware back.  Can they put them all together to make it happen?

If you think it met more to Corbin then your Just silly…. Happy to be there ? Brother we been farther than Corbin in several of the  recent seasons….. congrats to Corbin but you don’t know a thing about the FC program.

The fool who said earlier in the week that Moorman had pretty much given up and didn't care anymore needed to be at last night's game. The kid was engaged, impassioned  and left it all on the field on both offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Impressive athlete.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • FCSPY

Congrats to Franklin on turning things around like they did.  They ended the season being the team most thought they would be anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
(11-26-2022, 02:33 PM)BEChargers Wrote:

Congrats to Franklin on turning things around like they did.  They ended the season being the team most thought they would be anyway.

Indeed.