Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Raider Volleyball 2005
sweet deal. if not, i am going to end up buying a few...reizvoll and i both need some.
your best chanes will be at a sports store that makes shirts... that way you can get what you want with my name of the back :o
i dont know if you are THAT special or not.........you have alot of proving to do lmao
That's your favorite phrase isn't it... "prove it" hahaha...lol...
that wasn't MY phrase. but it was funny as heck to hear....hahhahaha
your phrase...Cali's phrase... same difference...lol...
Ouch. You are sooo offtopic young lady. Do I have to close this thread down? :?
Nah...lol but we better take this to the off-topic area...before we do get this thread shut down...lol
Johnny Little didn't teach Keith Smallwood everything he knows. Donny Daniels started him out and he picked everything else on his own. I know for a fact that he does everything that he can for those girls and sure he insults them but it's a little thing called constructive critism. Keith Smallwood and Johnny Little are both very good coaches from what I can see. Enough Said!
Listen Keith Smallwood Is A Great Coach And He IS Awsome He Does Everyhing For The Girls...Johnny Did help keith some..but keith knows how t coach he has coached everything from baskettbal to track..
agree'd Smallwood is a good coach,and is one of the main reasons that the lady raiders are and have been doing so good for these past yrs and will be doing just as good in these yrs to come.