Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
79.17%
Paintsville
20.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Paintsville @ Pikeville 11/18
Dudes Paintsville is better then they were when Pikeville beat them earlier in the season. I think Pikeville wins this game but the Tigers will put up a better fight.
I hear what you’re saying but lose to this Paintsville team and you are down there with the Knox Perry and Somersets simple as that. These guys will come out loaded for bear imho
(11-15-2022, 11:41 PM)Hambley Wrote: Dudes Paintsville is better then they were when Pikeville beat them earlier in the season. I think Pikeville wins this game but the Tigers will put up a better fight.
Pikeville is just so good upfront it’s hard to overcome that gap. It will take flawless execution and some luck to have a chance in the 4th. 

Hopefully it is a wildly entertaining game that has Pikeville fans both interested and scared to death come about 9pm.
There is a large gap in skill players as well and a giant gap in defense as a whole.
I know cooler heads hate it but I sense a statement coming on the home field.
If I am scared in the 4th so be it but much more likely Paintsville fans are discouraged early in this one
Pikeville will have a running clock by halftime.
^ Disagree
What was the halftime score of Raceland/ Paintsville?
I’ll base my thoughts off of what that score was at the half
(11-16-2022, 03:46 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: ^ Disagree

10-0 at the Half.

(11-16-2022, 04:20 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 03:46 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: ^ Disagree

10-0 at the Half.
10-7 Mid 3rd. Then a long TD pass by Raceland and a pick 6 on a screen  pass opened the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Micro-Brew
Thanks 2K, well I’m going to say by the half it’s going to look something like Pikeville will be somewhere between 7-21 pts and Paintsville will be somewhere around 0-7.
I’ve been wrong plenty of times but I’m just not sure Paintsville can score more than 14 on Pikeville and how much clock they can eat away to limit Pikeville possessions will determine how many Pikeville can score.
I almost feel like this won’t be a running clock game, but if Paintsville has a couple turnovers or short possessions it could.
I’d be shocked if Pikeville loses, I won’t be shocked if ends up a 2-3 score game.
The first game Paintsville’s D actually would stack a couple good plays and then Pikeville would bust a big one. If they can have a little more defensive consistency then I could see a 28-7 or 35-14 game. Luckily for opposing teams they don’t let me just name the scores and go off that lol. Good luck to both on Friday for an injury free game.
For Paintsville to have a shot they will have to have long offensive drives that shortens the game and keeps Pikeville offense on the sidelines. First downs are critical for Paintsville. Can’t have 3 and outs and I’d say have to win the turnover margin 2 or more. I expect Paintsville to have a few tricks up their sleeve and take some risks they normally wouldn’t because if they try to just line up and bully Pikeville they will get run off the field.
I think we all generally agree about how this game could play out. Pikeville has to play a C- game for my Tigers to make it interesting.
Will this game be live streamed? Would love to be there but have to work!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Big Five-0-
^Mountain Top Sports has livestreamed most of Pikeville's games this season and I assume they will this weekend also and they do a real good job.

If not NFHS may do a livestream but I believe it requires a membership to their site so hopefully Mountain Top Sports will have it.
(11-17-2022, 03:54 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Will this game be live streamed? Would love to be there but have to work!

Clock out early and bring your endorsed paycheck to the game!
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Bull got out!
(11-17-2022, 03:54 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Will this game be live streamed? Would love to be there but have to work!
Mountain Top Media in Pikeville will live stream this game at 7 00 pm . Free sign in.                                               ;
Paintsville has beat Floyd Central Betsy Layne Fairview Bracken and Brossart
Now they’re going to go to Pikeville and win

No way no how

Pikeville is great Paintsville is bad

Don’t let a bad team prove me wrong boys prove your greatness
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(11-18-2022, 01:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Paintsville has beat Floyd Central Betsy Layne Fairview Bracken and Brossart
Now they’re going to go to Pikeville and win cowboy

No way no how 

Pikeville is great Paintsville is bad

Don’t let a bad team prove me wrong boys prove your greatness
Never happen. They may be Paintsville strong but they're not Pikeville strong, there is a difference. Stand your ground Panthers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
It’s game day Panthers so it’s your day make the most of it and it’s going to be chilly tonight so take care of the football and no plays off and do your jobs. This Paintsville team has improved so get you heads right and work for your goals and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot, Micro-Brew
Score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville 28-7 halftime
Pikeville to receive 2nd half
Tavion #19 in street clothes to start second half.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
35-7
Early 3rd
Birchfield 200 yards and 4 TDs already
43-7
Running clock
About 4 minutes left in 3rd
2:45 left 3rd
43-7
End of 3rd