Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The naked commode
Has any one on here had any encounters with the naked commode in the visitors locker room at historic Campbell field ? Please share here if you have ….
[-] The following 4 users Like Deuce8's post:
  • BobcatForever, Bull got out!, Hound05, smoke1015
I’ve never rated a thread but this one is getting 5 stars!! Haha
(11-08-2022, 12:25 AM)Hound05 Wrote: I’ve never rated a thread but this one is getting 5 stars!! Haha
Lol, same!
I have mentioned it in several threads; so, yes put a check mark by my name. My seniors made the underclassmen stand around it and make a human wall. That gave them a lil dignity, but they didn’t institute the “courtesy flush” nearly enough.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(11-08-2022, 07:25 AM)ROTC Wrote: I have mentioned it in several threads; so, yes put a check mark by my name.  My seniors made the underclassmen stand around it and make a human wall.  That gave them a lil dignity, but they didn’t institute the “courtesy flush” nearly enough.
Hahaha. “I need freshman special teams punt return now!! Give me a wedge formation! And it better ben tighter than Scrooge McDucks ******! Also need JV kick return hands team, it could get messy”
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • BEChargers, Spud6
Sounds like a name of a real movie lol.
Are You sure it’s still naked?
That’s about how it went- HOUND05! Hahahahaha

NyGfan- no one can or will confirm the answer to this all important question!
(11-08-2022, 09:36 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Sounds like a name of a real movie lol.
Where’s the director of “42 Blast”??? We’ve got a sequel idea!! I’m sure a lot of women would pay to see Bram Hoover using specific fixture haha. Now we just need a back story…. Like the 82 championship team did a raid and stole it from mayfields locker room. Or the Bryd brother, coach Adam’s and Farris retrieved it from McArthurs destroyer
(11-08-2022, 10:31 AM)ROTC Wrote: That’s about how it went- HOUND05!  Hahahahaha

Just hope Letcher don’t stop at Mexican on the way down
Tell them to stay away from the gas station cappuccino machines; all that sugar and caffeine mixed with pre-game nerves!!!!
(11-08-2022, 11:11 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 09:36 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Sounds like a name of a real movie lol.
Where’s the director of “42 Blast”??? We’ve got a sequel idea!! I’m sure a lot of women would pay to see Bram Hoover using specific fixture haha. Now we just need a back story…. Like the 82 championship team did a raid and stole it from mayfields locker room. Or the Bryd brother, coach Adam’s and Farris retrieved it from McArthurs destroyer
(11-08-2022, 10:31 AM)ROTC Wrote: That’s about how it went- HOUND05!  Hahahahaha

Just hope Letcher don’t stop at Mexican on the way down
Hopefully Letcher don’t feed the kids before or after the game ….

looked to be Covered up to me.
Then, I’m rooting for Corbin! If they don’t win it all; I’ll even help bash the coaches with my new best friends on this site. Of course, I’ll have to learn his name. Bahahaha

GO HOUNDS
This must be a very recent addition to historic Campbell field.. go hounds !!!!
We need a second confirmation Deuce08!!!
  • Deuce8
Absolutely….. in this day and age of fake news!!!!

….can anyone else confirm said border wall around the naked commode?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Hound05
Big GrinHound05I’ve never rated a thread but this one is getting 5 stars!! Haha
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like BobcatForever's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8
Hell when I played we didn’t even have doors on the stalls in the home locker room!!!! Had the big pee troth. They use to have one in the public restroom too.
(11-10-2022, 01:00 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Hell when I played we didn’t even have doors on the stalls in the home locker room!!!! Had the big pee troth. They use to have one in the public restroom too.

Ah yes, everyone loves the pee troth.  Commonwealth Stadium had them back in the day.  I'm sure we all have used them when taking in a UK game.   Nothing like gathering around a pee troth with 20 of your best friends that you just met and don't know just to relieve yourself.   Of course you have to be on the lookout for those that may over shoot.  You may end up wet.   I always found it awkward to make eye contact with the guy standing facing me.  As far as the Corbin Naked Commode, I honestly didn't know it existed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Deuce8
The Uk games were the worst. I never made eye contact, but always felt like everyone was staring at me
[-] The following 1 user Likes HeatherSwanson's post:
  • Westside
I played at Somerset from 84-87 and remember the naked commode well. We played at Corbin my freshman year and I remember our starting tight end having to use the facilities right during halftime.....I'm glad it was him and not me.
[-] The following 2 users Like Walt Longmire's post:
  • Deuce8, ROTC
TRUE STORY: One night at about 3:50 on the clock one of my captains told me he had to go to the bathroom. I said son you don’t have time; the captain’s meeting is at three minutes. He stood there frozen; made a weird face and about thirty seconds later he said…”okay, Coach, I don’t have to go to the bathroom no more!”

And he was a gutsy kid too! LOL
  • Deuce8
We should just put a big motto up in there.

“welcome to Corbin, win or lose, your team definitely be a lot closer leaving this room than coming in it!”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Deuce8
Yes, BROTHERHOOD! Hahahah
  • Hound05
I vote this the best Thread title in 2022...Everytime I see it, I get a good laugh..Good one Duece!
I totally agree!!
[-] The following 2 users Like ROTC's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8
I agree as well ….. I drew my inspiration from ROTC . Without him none of this would have been possible…

(11-11-2022, 11:18 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I vote this the best Thread title in 2022...Everytime I see it, I get a good laugh..Good one Duece!
I’m honored ….. go hounds

(11-11-2022, 01:03 AM)ROTC Wrote: TRUE STORY:  One night at about 3:50 on the clock one of my captains told me he had to go to the bathroom.  I said son you don’t have time; the captain’s meeting is at three minutes.  He stood there frozen; made a weird face and about thirty seconds later he said…”okay, Coach, I don’t have to go to the bathroom no more!”

And he was a gutsy kid too!  LOL
He was having visions of the naked commode and decided he would rather shat himself them use it …. Smart kid ..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deuce8's post:
  • Bull got out!
Did we ever get confirmation on the wall?
(11-11-2022, 04:12 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: I agree as well ….. I drew my inspiration from ROTC . Without him none of this would have  been possible…

(11-11-2022, 11:18 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: I vote this the best Thread title in 2022...Everytime I see it, I get a good laugh..Good one Duece!
I’m honored ….. go hounds

(11-11-2022, 01:03 AM)ROTC Wrote: TRUE STORY:  One night at about 3:50 on the clock one of my captains told me he had to go to the bathroom.  I said son you don’t have time; the captain’s meeting is at three minutes.  He stood there frozen; made a weird face and about thirty seconds later he said…”okay, Coach, I don’t have to go to the bathroom no more!”

And he was a gutsy kid too!  LOL
He was having visions of the naked commode and decided he would rather shat himself them use it …. Smart kid ..

Hahahaha- no we were at home and luckily he made it rain not thunder!  I just thought the story fit the theme of the thread.
  • Deuce8