Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showers or Baths...
Do you prefer to shower or bath?

I prefer showers...I dont like bath tubs. I will not take a bath. I havent bathed in a long time...there's just something about a bathtub that is icky, nasty or just repulsive..I dont know..maybe I have a problem...

I do, however, shower everyday and like very hot showers..too bad we hardly ever have any hot water. I guess our neighbors use all of it up...
When I played football in high school I took a very hot bath after every game. But besides that, I take showers every night.
Well I live in the dorm so I have to take showers (and damn those people with suites who use ALL the hot water)...but when I get home I always take atleast one bath because I miss 'em...and it's hard to shave my legs in the dark showers here at school. :lol: :lol:
Showers. Running full steam hot lol.. to where the steam gets so thick you can't see the door from the shower lol
Shower for shore.....I like em very very hot, BUT if im outside throwning football or baseball or playing tennis at archer park and come inside in the summer I like them kind of cool not cold but luke warm....Know what I mean ????
I like showers, bnut if I am really sore from football practice I like a Hot relaxing Bath
I take a shower every morning but I like taking a bath at least once a week
SHOWERS FOR ME
I do both. Mostly baths though. Nothing like a relaxing hot bath.. I never understood why BGG could sit her butt on a toilet seat but cant sit her butt in a bath tub
Showers after a practice, Baths after a game.... kind of like a tradition. if i am really sore, i run a hot bath, and soak in it to relieve my muscles.
Showers, I hardley ever bath...In the summer I dont use hot water, in the winter I dont use cold water
Showers all the time.....my girlfriend lives down the road so if im ever really sore from practice or a game i can go down there and relax in her hot tub
I take both baths and showers. I prefer baths if I am sore, and showers if I am in a hurry. I learned a long time ago that if you are in a hurry, showers are the way to go, in and out in and gone... usually before bath water can be ran.
I shower most of the time....

I'll bath usually when I'm not feeling well after a long night or if I have been out playing yardball (football) in the snow.
I dont like to shower unless im invited into a shower. Im lazy.. I find it far easier to lay down and wash off.. Works for me at least..
being invited into a shower....nothing could be better than that :d

(assuming it's opposite sex doing the inviting :lol: )
Definately showers...i love them...i normally take about 2 a day, and also taking a bath is almost like sitting in dirty water and just the thought of that makes me not liking to take baths, MOF, i dont think i have taken a bath in over a year lol
dirty30 Wrote:Definately showers...i love them...i normally take about 2 a day, and also taking a bath is almost like sitting in dirty water and just the thought of that makes me not liking to take baths, MOF, i dont think i have taken a bath in over a year lol

I feel the same way about bathing but maybe I'm a little more extreme..I havent bathed in over 5-7 years...maybe longer... I actually do not remember the last time I took a bath. I really prefer showers. I dont get in lakes either nor do I like dirty pools and while we are on the subject I dont really like swimming in the ocean either..but for some reason I do like hot tubs... :?
couldnt agree with you more BGG, except i dont mind the lake or ocean too much, but i make sure when i get back in that i go take a shower, immedialtely lol
bath when i can relax and read or listen to music, showers when i am in a hurry, the jacuzzi when i need to reallllly relax or relieve muscle aches. i love hot baths too. i turn on the hot water full blast until right before i get into it and then i turn on the cold water for like 30 seconds.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I havent bathed in over 5-7 years...maybe longer...
Wow. How can QQ stand that horrible smell? 8)

I don't do either. It's against my religion. :lol:

Actually shower.
A lot of hard work. What religion would that be?
I mostly takes showers, however if I'm sick I might take a bath. It just depends on how I feel.
Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before.
I take showers. Taking a bath takes up to much time.
Showers. I cant stand baths. I havent taken one in about 6 years. To me, its just like bathing in dirty water. I find in nasty.

Showers on the other hand is nice hott water hitting you and makes you feel very fresh.
Thanks for telling me your opinion.
Do you take baths or showers, BGRBABE?
Yes I take baths or showers you.
I have already stated earlier in this thread that I like showers, not baths!