Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Openings
Being that the playoffs start this week and some teams will begin to pack their bags, what jobs do you potentially see opening? Whether it be head jobs, coordinator jobs, etc.
Smile I'm keeping my wishes on one team to myself........ But if I had it my way, they would hit the Highway! Just saying... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • North laurel Fan
(10-31-2022, 01:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Smile I'm keeping my wishes on one team to myself........ But if I had it my way, they would hit the Highway! Just saying... Big Grin
No hint at who the program is?
I look for Kentucky offensive coordinator to be on the hot seat......Oh my bad. Id have to say the hottest seat right now could be in Central Kentucky........ouch that seat is hot...
(10-31-2022, 01:16 PM)BigDawgPrez Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 01:14 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Smile I'm keeping my wishes on one team to myself........ But if I had it my way, they would hit the Highway! Just saying... Big Grin
No hint at who the program is?

Smile  No.... I got to be good boy for now...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • BobcatForever

Don't send them to my team
[-] The following 3 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, North laurel Fan
Danville. The wheels are falling off of Peach’s program. 4-6 in his second season, both seasons plagued by mistake riddled undisciplined football, attrition in his roster has almost decreased the team by half since the start of the season. Numerous issues with the program that are not up to par with expectations. He just does not have the confidence of the Danville football community. If he stays I cannot imagine next season being better than this season.

They need to give Clevenger his job back. They know he should have never lost the job. Time to make it right before their football program is in complete ruins which is where it is headed.
[-] The following 4 users Like Danville Blue Devil's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, TD Hounds, Walt Longmire
I wouldn’t want to comment on any team before they actually play their last game…..SOOOOO- I’m gonna ask a better more harmless question:

What team lures Coach David BUCHANON back into the KHSAA football coaching fraternity?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • BEChargers
How many more athletes are left at Danville. Don’t all them go to Boyle now?
Is Hager leaving Floyd Central?
(11-01-2022, 01:45 PM)ROTC Wrote: I wouldn’t want to comment on any team before they actually play their last game…..SOOOOO- I’m gonna ask a better more harmless question:

What team lures Coach David BUCHANON back into the KHSAA football coaching fraternity?
I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Whitley County staff. Is he still interested in being a coach?
(11-02-2022, 02:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 01:45 PM)ROTC Wrote: I wouldn’t want to comment on any team before they actually play their last game…..SOOOOO- I’m gonna ask a better more harmless question:

I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Whitley County staff. Is he still interested in being a coach?
He would be a great asset to any program. Just based on his posts on another website over many years, he has always struck me as a very knowledgeable, dedicated coach who puts the best interests of his players first. I can't recall ever disagreeing with anything that he has written and I can't say that about many posters.
(11-02-2022, 03:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 02:54 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

He would be a great asset to any program. Just based on his posts on another website over many years, he has always struck me as a very knowledgeable, dedicated coach who puts the best interests of his players first. I can't recall ever disagreeing with anything that he has written and I can't say that about many posters.

I agree. He seems like a fine man that always puts the kids first. A young staff could gain a lot of wisdom from him.
I don’t see him joining a staff as an assistant
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROTC's post:
  • BEChargers
Bump
I can think of several programs that will be on this list soon; if the calls haven’t already been made.

BUT

The real question is how many of them will cut the head off the beast and change nothing else; thus, effectively not improving the outcome at all???
(11-04-2022, 08:54 PM)ROTC Wrote: I don’t see him joining a staff as an assistant

I don't see him coaching at all.
Will my Colonels go after a top notch defensive coordinator? Somebody give me some inside information.
(11-08-2022, 08:34 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 08:54 PM)ROTC Wrote: I don’t see him joining a staff as an assistant

My 457b has lost almost $20,000 since Jan 2021; I’d bet that amount and reclaim my lost wealth on it.

I kind of think he will coach somewhere.  The last couple of times I talked to him this season he has restated that he is not done yet.  But, I don't think he wants to move again so I would think it would have to be within driving distance of Mercer County.
(11-08-2022, 09:19 PM)BEChargers Wrote:

I kind of think he will coach somewhere.  The last couple of times I talked to him this season he has restated that he is not done yet.  But, I don't think he wants to move again so I would think it would have to be within driving distance of Mercer County.

Whitley County's baseball coach used to coach at Mercer County Smile . Help my team get some good coaches. I want to win as badly as you do. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BEChargers
How much are you paying dougie fresh?
(11-11-2022, 01:35 AM)ROTC Wrote: How much are you paying dougie fresh?
Dougie pays in smoked BBQ.   Probably in ribs or maybe brisket weekly. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes papagrit's post:
  • Granny Bear
(11-11-2022, 06:09 AM)papagrit Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 01:35 AM)ROTC Wrote: How much are you paying dougie fresh?
Dougie pays in smoked BBQ.   Probably in ribs or maybe brisket weekly. Tongue
Yep. I can do that Smile
That should draw plenty quality applicants
Bump
What’s the average range now: 35-50/year?
I think the most interesting is the Saint Henry Job in NKY. They are starting a program at MS in 2024, JV 2025, Varsity 2026. Who do they pick as their first coach.
Bump, just thought this thread needed to be back at the top, its that time of year.
(11-13-2022, 12:50 AM)plantmanky Wrote: I think the most interesting is the Saint Henry Job in NKY.  They are starting a program at MS in 2024, JV 2025, Varsity 2026.  Who do they pick as their first coach.
From what I hear Riegler is very involved  getting the program started.