Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rowan County
7.14%
Boyle County
92.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Boyle County 11/04
Rowan County will travel to Boyle County this Friday. 

Rowan County (4-6)
Aug 19, 22 West Carter home (W) 24 - 0 
Aug 26, 22 East Carter home (L) 0 - 34 
Sep 2, 22 Raceland away (L) 3 - 40 
Sep 9, 22 Fleming County away (W) 21 - 20 
Sep 16, 22 Greenup County home (L) 6 - 34 
Sep 23, 22 Scott home (L) 34 - 37 
Sep 30, 22 Holmes away (W) 14 - 12 
Oct 7, 22 Harrison County away (W) 28 - 13 
Oct 21, 22 Boyd County home (L) 7 - 14  (overtime) 
Oct 28, 22 Montgomery County away (L) 26 - 36

Boyle County (8-2)
Aug 20, 22 Madison Consolidated, IN at Mercer County (W) 50 - 2  Little Caesars Ft. Harrod Bowl
Aug 27, 22 Bryan Station home (W) 36 - 12  Rebel Bowl Sponsored by Whitaker Bank 
Sep 2, 22 Danville home (W) 41 - 7 
Sep 9, 22 Henderson County home (W) 31 - 17 
Sep 16, 22 Bowling Green away (W) 35 - 21 
Sep 23, 22 North Hardin home (W) 65 - 14 
Oct 7, 22 Lexington Catholic away (L) 27 - 28 
Oct 14, 22 Anderson County home (W) 36 - 0 
Oct 21, 22 Bourbon County away (W) 55 - 12 
Oct 28, 22 Frederick Douglass home (L) 6 - 37

Thoughts?
Boyle Co. cruises.
Joe Biden says COVID is over, so nothing's going to save Rowan from this trip and beating like in 2020.
Curious to see the offense changes in this one...

Boyle to strong for Rowan County.. 42-00
Get ready folks Boyle breaks out new offense this week. Haddix magic begins a new 5 game run.

Boyle County 56
Rowan County 00
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Jack Lambert
(10-30-2022, 10:42 AM)16thregioner Wrote: Joe Biden says COVID is over, so nothing's going to save Rowan from this trip and beating like in 2020.
Haha you beat me to post this.
I received a message last night that we should find out the extent of Dawson’s injury sometime Monday hoping for the best not only is he the starting QB he’s one of our best in the secondary.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, Bull got out!
Hopefully boyle will get up early and have even more time to rest the banged up feller’s for a good post season run.

Bc 46-7
You're getting ready to see a new-look Boyle team. It will consist of a lot of running and a few passes strategically worked in. Boyle destroys Rowan County.
To paraphrase former senator, Lloyd Bentsen , who debated VP Dan Quayle : " I knew Frederick Douglass. Freddie was a friend of mine. Rowan County, you are no Frederick Douglass."

Boyle by a plethora of scores .
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Hatz
I think it’s funny- well give them the benefit of the doubt and call them avg football fans- what people are saying now on social media.

“Boyle looked very beatable”
“Not near as good as I thought”
“Their offense and defense are no where near good”
Etc.

Hahahaha. Those same “football fans”, we’ll half probably didn’t even see game, other half watched it and just don’t realize how big, fast, and physical FD was. Like anyone could just show out and do that against any good team like boyle. It almost blew my mind, just how many people jumped off the bandwagon over that game. Now I don’t think any or not many of them were actually boyle fans. From
What I saw mostly central and eastern Ky people. But they gave boyles opponents a solid game plan. Do what Fredrick Douglass did! Hahah. You hear that Rowan?
IF Sage Dawson is out, I look for the Rebels to run the ball and run it well.... Very well.

IF Sage Dawson is out, the offense needs to run the ball and run it well.... Very well.

Sage has been very, very solid in the secondary for the last 2 seasons - Most notably (IMO) the absolute lock down job he did on Douglas and Dane Key last year. No doubt about it, Sage is a gamer and will be missed mightily.
Take it with a grain of salt. But heard form someone who would know, they would be very surprised if he played again this year. If that’s true, I think most know what the injury would be, but out of respect for the kid, he can release that if he wants. But hopefully he won’t have to. I’m sure everyone has seen a horrible injury and it just turn out to be a sprain, and what would appear to be a sprain turns out to having ligament’s torn. Sheww the injury bug has hit 4A harder than covid hit China. I know boyles lost a few, JC a RB,
Corbin a WR/DB, Lex cath lost some too I think, but they might have returned.

Nancy Reagan said it best, “Just say no to turf!”
(10-31-2022, 11:19 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Take it with a grain of salt. But heard form someone who would know, they would be very surprised if he played again this year. If that’s true, I think most know what the injury would be, but out of respect for the kid, he can release that if he wants.  But hopefully he won’t have to. I’m sure everyone has seen a horrible injury and it just turn out to be a sprain, and what would appear to be a sprain turns out to having ligament’s torn. Sheww the injury bug has hit 4A harder than covid hit China. I know boyles lost a few, JC a RB,
Corbin a WR/DB, Lex cath lost some too I think, but they might have returned.

Nancy Reagan said it best, “Just say no to turf!”

Hey, I quote Lloyd Bentsen and you quote Nancy. (RIP to both of them). 

I'll quote Lincoln if you'll quote Douglas. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Hound05
Avery Bodner will do well at QB if Dawson is out. Bodner was the real deal playing qb in middle school. Bodner was going to be the qb if Dawson didn't tranfer in. Plus let's not forger Qusinberry played qb at Garrard County last year. Boyle will be just fine. I still think they win 4A this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Footballfan33's post:
  • Rebel55
Rowan County is in a heap of trouble.
(10-30-2022, 10:42 AM)16thregioner Wrote: Joe Biden says COVID is over, so nothing's going to save Rowan from this trip and beating like in 2020.

That was going to be a 3rd round game in 2020.
This one gets ugly and out of hand quickly....
Hearing conflicting reports now, and both have always been pretty much on spot in the past. Hoping the latest one is right. But either way Rowan is in for a world of hurt. I’m just trying to think what would be the best game in 4A in the East. In the mood to travel Friday if I can think of a good one to go to.
(11-02-2022, 08:14 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Hearing conflicting reports now, and both have always been pretty much on spot in the past. Hoping the latest one is right. But either way Rowan is in for a world of hurt. I’m just trying to think what would be the best game in 4A in the East. In the mood to travel Friday if I can think of a good one to go to.

He's out.
How do you know? Not questioning you personally, but I’ve heard both
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Maroon Beech
I just got word that Dawson’s MRI showed that the ACL is not torn but is stretched and he has a deep knee bruise and will start rehab in the morning great news!!!
[-] The following 6 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR, BEChargers, Bull got out!, Hound05, jamesclay, Maroon Beech
Where did this kid transfer to Boyle from?

AND

Did/does the kid that left Madison Southern get PT at FREDERICK D?
(11-02-2022, 06:51 PM)ROTC Wrote: Where did this kid transfer to Boyle from?

AND

Answer to Question 1:  Sage transferred 2 years ago from Danville.
(11-02-2022, 07:47 PM)Hatz Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 06:51 PM)ROTC Wrote: Where did this kid transfer to Boyle from?

AND

Answer to Question 1:  Sage transferred 2 years ago from Danville.

Hatz I’ll add that Sage’s dad lives in Shelby Green in Junction City and has lived there for I believe over a decade and Sage could have attended Boyle since grade school.

(10-30-2022, 02:01 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: I received a message last night that we should find out the extent of Dawson’s injury sometime Monday hoping for the best not only is he the starting QB he’s one of our best in the secondary.

I was also told that Sage should be back this season.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Hatz, Nygfan106wins, toolaidback