Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie 21 Harlan Ind. 18
Final. Great effort by both teams. The catches tonight by #5 Wyatt Hensley for the eagles was something to watch. Very exciting game to say the least, good luck to all teams heading into the playoffs.
(10-29-2022, 12:56 AM)4ever witness Wrote: Final. Great effort by both teams. The catches tonight by #5 Wyatt Hensley for the eagles was something to watch. Very exciting game to say the least, good luck to all teams heading into the playoffs.
Great game Leslie was down some starters on defense. Harlan looked like they were gonna win big early. But I thought Leslie’s physicality wore them down. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.
That's a impressive win I think for Leslie County. I think they can give Martin County a good game next Friday.
What a win!! Congratulations Leslie County!!
Great win for the Eagles. Battled back late for a good come back win on senior night. 

This game was an ugly one though. It seemed like both teams were trying to give it away. Multiple touchdowns called back for penalties on both side. This was on of those wins that you are happy to come away on top from but boy does LC need to play way better next week or Martin county will do the same thing they did to us in week 1. 

Go Eagles.

(10-29-2022, 01:43 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: That's a impressive win I think for Leslie County. I think they can give Martin County a good game next Friday.
I hope you are right and we didn’t look terrible week 1 when Martin beat us.

the biggest concern for me is, can we stop the run. We have not proven we are capable the entire season and we already know we are going to get a heavy dose of running plays next week. 

If there was ever a time to step up and decide to start playing some run defense… nows the time.

(10-29-2022, 01:35 AM)MountainBaller Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 12:56 AM)4ever witness Wrote: Final. Great effort by both teams. The catches tonight by #5 Wyatt Hensley for the eagles was something to watch. Very exciting game to say the least, good luck to all teams heading into the playoffs.
Great game Leslie was down some starters on defense. Harlan looked like they were gonna win big early. But I thought Leslie’s physicality wore them down. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.
Harlan only has 23 players on their roster. I would say fatigue definitely played a role in helping the Eagles mount a comeback.