Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#7 West Virginia 38 - Louisville 31
Final from Morgantown. Very good game to watch although WVU blew a 17 point lead but held tough at the end. Patrick White had an unreal game and boosted his heisman hopes. Congrats to West Virginia on keeping their BCS hopes alive.
Great game...I love those all yellow uni's. I watched a clip of the game on espn.com because I didn't get to catch it. They come on to early.
great game i also love those yellow uni's
yeah, It was a great game. Once again Brohm throws froo 340+ and still gets the L lol.
I'm now convinced that Brian Brohm is the best quarterback in the country after his performance last night, and throughout the season.
The lack of Defense in the final 3 mins cost the Cards the game IMO. You just don't give of a 50 yd TD with the game on the line.
Lastnight was the second time this season I have noticed how weak Brohms arm is when it comes to passin distance. First off they had a timeout, they should thrown one more quick route down the field to get them closer, they had 9 seconds left. Instead of bein on the 50 or possibly opponents 40 with 3-4 seconds left for one play, they were on their own 40 needin a 60 yard bomb, Brohm got it to maybe the 10. UL had their chances to be the spoiler, just didn't capitalize.
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm now convinced that Brian Brohm is the best quarterback in the country after his performance last night, and throughout the season.
I don't know if I would say he is the best in the country, but he was the best on the field last night. IMO. He is a close runner for the best though.