Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Survivor Series Tour - Sydney
I am going to WWE Survivor Series Tour on Friday night in Sydney. What should I expect? Haven't kept up with wrestling for a while. Will this even feature any big stars or only nobodies that I haven't heard of?

Thanks for the Info.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If it's a Friday night show I wouldn't expect much. These are often referred to as "house" shows and don't feature much storyline.

For the most part you'll just see the wrestling matches with little acting. Usually these shows feature more of the lesser known wrestlers that are trying to build a fan base and establish their characters, but the bigger stars do show up to bring in bigger crowds and sometimes you will see them "practice" main events for the bigger shows.

By that I mean, you may see big stars like Umaga and Triple H go at it, so that they have their match down in time for the big show on Monday or the pay-per-view.

I've been to a house show before, it's entertaining but nothing like what you would see on TV.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SYDNEY CARD

***WWE Championship Match***
Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton

***Street Fight***
Triple H vs. Umaga

And all of your favorite RAW Superstars including:
Mr. Kennedy
Snitsky
William Regal
The Highlanders
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Val Venis
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
World’s Greatest Tag Team
Cody Rhodes
Hardcore Holly
DH Smith
Beth Phoenix
Mickie James
Jillian Hall
(Card subject to change)
Hacksaw still wrestles? Amazing!! "OOOOOOOOOOOOO...USA! USA! USA!" Wonder how that chant will go over here Smile

But he and Tripple H are the only ones that I know anything about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]