Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher 49 Perry 32
Letcher with another dominant 2nd half pulls out a big district win. Letcher out scores Perry 35-0 the last 19 minutes of the game. Little and the offensive line had great night. Letcher just way more physical than Perry. If Letcher defense keeps improving they can be a tough out by the end of season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • LCC#1
Congratulations to letcher , nice comeback, still can’t understand Perry, threw the ball all over the field first half, get a lead and then play “not to lose”, is it safe to say, Slone may be the most accurate passer in the mountains?
(09-24-2022, 12:09 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: Congratulations to letcher , nice comeback, still can’t understand Perry, threw the ball all over the field first half, get a lead and then play “not to lose”, is it safe to say, Slone may be the most accurate passer in the mountains?
Nope. Rice from Clay Co.
(09-24-2022, 12:29 AM)BUFFALO Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 12:09 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: Congratulations to letcher , nice comeback, still can’t understand Perry, threw the ball all over the field first half, get a lead and then play “not to lose”, is it safe to say, Slone may be the most accurate passer in the mountains?
Nope. Rice from Clay Co.
Oh ok. Didn’t know there was a clear cut leader.  Rice then everyone else. Hummm
Perrys QB is good but the kid from Shelby Valley is the best that LCC has seen this year and it isn’t close. Letcher has to fix there slow starts it has already cost them a game they should have won.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • LCC#1
Congratulations Letcher Central!
Congratulations to Letcher Central
pure QBs in the mountains
1. Shelby valley QB (don’t know a name)
1b. Tate rice
2. slone
big drop after that
Safe to say, Jonah Little is the best QB in the mountains. One man wrecking crew.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • LCC#1
(09-24-2022, 05:05 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Safe to say, Jonah Little is the best QB in the mountains.  One man wrecking crew.
I agree he is the most impactful. I’m curious to see how manny rushing yards he had last night. He had 100 yards called back including a touchdown. He also threw 2 TDs. My question is how in the world did he only get 26 carries last year. That Letcher team last season was so talented but completely miss used for various reasons.Little should have been the RB last season with Adam’s at QB.I have to give it to the offensive line they flat dominant in every game I have seen Letcher play this year. One of the best OLines in the mountains this year.
(09-24-2022, 05:05 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Safe to say, Jonah Little is the best QB in the mountains.  One man wrecking crew.
You’re right as far as all around QB.  I just said alone could possibly be the most accurate QB passing wise.
Will the defensive lineman from Perry that was tossed last night play next week against Paintsville?
(09-24-2022, 04:08 PM)Ralph Furley Wrote: Will the defensive lineman from Perry that was tossed last night play next week against Paintsville?
Pretty sure he hast to sit out the next game. What happened there anyway? I couldn't tell.