Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle 65 North Hardin 14
Final!
Mr. Football Quisenberry broke 7 tackles to return a punt for a touchdown. I have never seen anything like him! Unreal. Congratulations Coach Haddix and the Rebels!
Congrats Rebels!
Man oh man!! From what I watched, it didn’t matter who they were playing tonight. Someone was gonna get smoked. BC came out on a mission. Offense looked very good, very fast skill players. OL blocked well, and even on their lapses gave enough time for the WRs to find a hole and sit when QB was scrambling. RB was fast and had excellent vision. I didn’t get to see his “power” but even if that was lacking, with his speed it don’t matter. I think one of their fans said their QB was “young” and played that way. I can see that, but he showed flashes of being elite. Just rookie mistakes that everyone has.

Defense…. I said it before, their D reminds me of ours. Speed in the back and strength up front. And they swarmed that ball. But like us now and again, just have a mental lapse and give up a big play or a TD.

Had to go out of town this week and went back and watched Boyles 1st ans 2nd game. They are improving at a fast rate. They’re going to be a tough out for someone. Can’t imagine what they’ll look like in another 4 weeks. I’m trying to line it up to go see them and FD. I hope they broadcast them ans Lex cath as well.
Congrats Boyle good game they’re getting better each week but they still need to cut down on the penalties, Quisenberry is lightening in a bottle .
[-] The following 2 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • Maroon Beech, True pioneer
(09-23-2022, 11:28 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Congrats Boyle good game they’re getting better each week but they still need to cut down on the penalties,  Quisenberry is lightening in a bottle .
People often use the word explosive to much, or mislabel kids. This kid is EXPLOSIVE!!! That little RPO you guys got, I watched that kid sit….sit…. Then boom. Off to the races. They called it back for holding, which might be a little iffy. Either the flag was late getting out, or the hold was behind the play and would not make a difference. Hell he was 15’yards up field before the flag touched the ground.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Jack Lambert, True pioneer
Just like I forecasted jack Lambert.
[-] The following 3 users Like True pioneer's post:
  • Hound05, Jack Lambert, Maroon Beech
Boyle County started 2 freshman on the O line tonight. Sophomore Brock Driver who has offers from UK and EKU played great on defense. Then Quisenberry another Sophomore took a punt back that was amazing. All in All Boyle is going to be a problem the next few years.
It was good catching up with Bull Got Out! and 64Sur before the game.  Maybe I can make better pics each week now by being around BGR celebrities.  Hope you both enjoyed your time here in Titletown!

Best part about the game ending was..........It's now Lexington Catholic time!!!!!!!!  Doesn't matter if it's bass fishing or ping pong.  If it is Boyle  and Catholic it's war.  This is my favorite 2 weeks of the year coming up.  Go Rebels!
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
I been chasing a ring for about 10 years on BGR. I now put my application in tonight for the water boy job. Congratulations Boyle County and Coach Haddix.
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!
Is there a better coach in the state than Justin Haddix?! Maybe there is, I don't honestly know, but this I can tell you, for me to bet against one of his teams would be hard money to lay down!! I remember being a sophomore in HS in Pike Co. when he lead the Bobcats to a good win over Belfry @ Belfry to win the regional championship back in 03. I told my dad that he wasn't just a good athlete & QB, but you could see how much he understood the game, even as a senior in HS!! I'm like everyone else, I'm excited for Boyle & L. Cath!! That's one live stream I don't plan on missing!!

(09-24-2022, 01:28 AM)Boomer_Sooner Wrote: Is there a better coach in the state than Justin Haddix?! Maybe there is, I don't honestly know, but this I can tell you, for me to bet against one of his teams would be hard money to lay down!! I remember being a sophomore in HS in Pike Co. when he lead the Bobcats to a good win over Belfry @ Belfry to win the regional championship back in 03. I told my dad that he wasn't just a good athlete & QB, but you could see how much he understood the game, even as a senior in HS!! I'm like everyone else, I'm excited for Boyle & L. Cath!! That's one live stream I don't plan on missing!!
Forgive me as that game was in 2002 against Belfry. Those were the graduates of 2003. That's where I got confused. I knew I was a sophomore for the class of 03, but I forgot your senior season is played the fall before.....
[-] The following 2 users Like Boomer_Sooner's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
The kids love him too
A switch in numbers is why it looked that way. Kelly is the only freshman that plays and has started every game on the line, he is special. Wilson Kelly’s younger brother. I did see they had a senior back starting and hear Hardwick will be back soon.
Boyle is getting noticeably better each week. Some of the reason, I'm sure, is the team getting some of their injured players back. Got 2 weeks to prepare for Lexington Catholic. This game has playoff implications. Rebels need to bring back a victory.
And the thing of it is north Hardin isn't a bad squad Boyle is just that good
North Hardin should be better than they are.
North Hardin looked terrible. They have all these D1 kids each year and can't win with them.