Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Your Opinion: Who is one to watch out for on your team?
Who is the one player that has came out of no where and is just making that name for himself and is one to watch over the rest of the season on your team?
I am very impressed with Corbin #92 Israel Summers on defense. I don’t remember him ever playing for Corbin for some reason!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-20-2022, 10:42 AM)64SUR Wrote: I am very impressed with Corbin #92 Israel Summers on defense.  I don’t remember him ever playing for Corbin for some reason!!

Yes, he is definitely one of my favorites, came in from the Lexington area and he is a beast!!! Very proud of this young man! He has a motor and is mean.... Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR
Johnson Central's Logan Music has made a big impact already as a freshman, both on offense and defense. He has 232 yards and two touchdowns on only 20 carries, for an average of 11.6 yards per carry. On defense, Music has 10 tackles and an interception, which he returned 33 yards for a touchdown.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Bull got out!
#14 for Pikeville has been a stud for sure up to this point. Blake Caudill, just a Sophomore runs the football as a fullback like a man with his hair on
Fire! Really bulked up and plays some lb. Whatever position he plays, 100% is given. He’s one of those difference makers.
(09-20-2022, 10:56 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Johnson Central's Logan Music has made a big impact already as a freshman, both on offense and defense. He has 232 yards and two touchdowns on only 20 carries, for an average of 11.6 yards per carry. On defense, Music has 10 tackles and an interception, which he returned 33 yards for a touchdown.

Freshman!! WOW! Yes, that is impressive!
(09-20-2022, 10:57 AM)Big Five-0- Wrote: #14 for Pikeville has been a stud for sure up to this point. Blake Caudill, just a Sophomore runs the football as a fullback like a man with his hair on
Fire! Really bulked up and plays some lb. Whatever position he plays, 100% is given. He’s one of those difference makers.

Awesome, I love players like that!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Big Five-0-
Bump
(09-20-2022, 10:42 AM)64SUR Wrote: I am very impressed with Corbin #92 Israel Summers on defense.  I don’t remember him ever playing for Corbin for some reason!!
Transfer for FD I believe this year
Montavin Quisenberry! Best player on the field no matter who Boyle County is playing!! Class of 25!
[-] The following 3 users Like Footballfan33's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
(09-20-2022, 06:15 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Montavin Quisenberry! Best player on the field no matter who Boyle County is playing!! Class of 25!

Wow! He’s only going to get stronger and stronger.
(09-20-2022, 06:15 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Montavin Quisenberry! Best player on the field no matter who Boyle County is playing!! Class of 25!

Could be the best Highschool football player in the state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bump