Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Your Opinion: Top Offensive Lineman on your team?
Who is flat out moving the guy in front of him or laying the big blocks on your team? Give these big guys some love...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • smoke1015
Bump
Jared Neace at Perry Central. Kids a warrior.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Bull got out!
Brady Davidson for Leslie County. Listed at 6'7 and 315lbs, the kid is a bruiser. He plays left tackle. I do know that he has some interest from several colleges around the state including EKU, UPIKE, and The Cumberland's.
[-] The following 2 users Like TheStickyBandit's post:
  • 64SUR, Westside
(09-20-2022, 02:48 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: Brady Davidson for Leslie County. Listed at 6'7 and 315lbs, the kid is a bruiser. He plays left tackle. I do know that he has some interest from several colleges around the state including EKU, UPIKE, and The Cumberland's.
Boy, I’d say. Nice! Congratulations!
  • TheStickyBandit
Eli Bolton and Franklin west are two of the best in the state
[-] The following 2 users Like Sgt Slaughter's post:
  • Bull got out!, Colonelfan72
With Hardwick not playing Austin Gorley is Boyle’s best O-lineman even with Hardwick playing IMO it’s a toss up between the two.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!
Pikeville’s front does, and have done an excellent job the past few yrs. And so far this season is no different(maybe better)But this season it’s really hard to pick one. As for myself, it would have to come down to two, which is almost one, ha ha! Meaning the Sayer twins. To say which one,we would have to ask dc Coach Sully or hc Mac. I think it would lie between one of the twins. Mason or Peyton. Fantastic job!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • Bull got out!
Nick Porter at PBurg has been dominate. you continually hear his name on the radio and broadcasts. The kid is big and strong.
[-] The following 2 users Like waughdaddy59's post:
  • BlackcatAlum, Bull got out!
(09-20-2022, 03:28 PM)Sgt Slaughter Wrote: Eli Bolton and Franklin west are two of the best in the state
I’m glad you said it, because that’s a hard one for me. They all doing so well, but I agree with yours. There’s about 3 that are just a notch above the rest. But even our D front 4! Wow! 

Bull you should do everyone’s team’s weakness. That would be REAL interesting for some. And probably crushing for others. And I don’t mean a specific kid (ie rinnjng,
passing, sp teams etc)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bump
Brady Davidson Leslie County maybe the best in the mountains. Getting Interest from Miami(OH), Ball State, WKU, EKU, Tennessee Tech and others.

Evan Miller Breathitt County
[-] The following 2 users Like MountainBaller's post:
  • Bull got out!, TheStickyBandit
(09-21-2022, 07:53 PM)MountainBaller Wrote: Brady Davidson Leslie County maybe the best in the mountains. Getting Interest from Miami(OH), Ball State, WKU, EKU, Tennessee Tech and others.

Evan Miller Breathitt County

Woah Congratulations!!!!! Man, that is awesome!!! Love seeing the interest in these kids...
Southwestern line..Braiden Meyers obviously..but u have Tyler russell,nico,cooper and Chaka..a line that is slept on..led 5a rushing for 3 years now..return 4 starters next year
[-] The following 2 users Like chuck1942501's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hound05
Bump
Big shout out to North Laurels big right tackle Andrew Roberts.....One of my favorites..
  • North laurel Fan
Bump
(09-20-2022, 09:46 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Who is flat out moving the guy in front of him or laying the big blocks on your team? Give these big guys some love...

Casey County, Benton Hayes at guard. Benton's dad played for Campbellsville High, and college. Benton is 6'8" 360 lbs and every bit of that in cleats (barefoot he told me he measured 6'7" and 3/8ths). Benton can move almost anyone in a pile and is way more athletic than appears. He will be attending Harvard and has recently reached out to them about a walk-on but he wants to go on to Columbia after Harvard... Kid has a 36 on his ACT...
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Bull got out!
Thanks for giving me these lists of players to recruit. lol
Jackson and Steely for Whitley County have been doing a great job pulling out in front of the RB. Steely is also a pretty good kicker.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bump