Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In Your Opinion: Top Defensive Lineman on your team?
Who is the player really standing out and making a name on defense on your team?
Bump
Frederick Douglass DL Jamarrion Harkless is like a man among boys on the Bronco D-line he just committed to Auburn.
(09-20-2022, 03:06 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Frederick Douglass DL Jamarrion Harkless is like a man among boys on the Bronco D-line he just committed to Auburn.

Congratulations!!!!!
(09-20-2022, 03:06 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: Frederick Douglass DL Jamarrion Harkless is like a man among boys on the Bronco D-line he just committed to Auburn.
Auburn wow. Congrats. With the kids they have on that team they have to win a state title. If they don’t win it I’ll be shocked.
Tommy Ziesmer committed to UK!!!
[-] The following 4 users Like Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR, BlackcatPride32, Bull got out!, mr yellow jacket
(09-20-2022, 07:19 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Tommy Ziesmer committed to UK!!!

I’m glad! I love it when our local boys commit to in state programs!
(09-20-2022, 07:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

I’m interested to see if next year big ole boy from JC will be on that line. I’ve heard that there is a good chance be is gonna see the field.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!, Jack Lambert
(09-21-2022, 07:55 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 07:20 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

I’m interested to see if next year big ole boy from JC will be on that line. I’ve heard that there is a good chance be is gonna see the field.
I hope so!! I remember Eli Cox playing for West Jessamine. He has turned into a really nice player. Grant Bingham should be a fan favorite! Down here especially him being from the mountains!
Breathitt Co

This is one of the weaknesses on the team in my opinion.
I would probably go with Bryce Hoskins #87. He usually plays DE in the 3/4 but moved him to the nose against Hazard and was a monster.
If he does have a weakness it would be his motor he does seem to tire out quickly. He does also play TE on offense. He's about 6'4" 275.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolfcat's post:
  • Bull got out!
Tyler Smith Perry Cental
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Gavin Stephens #54 for PBurg has 21 TFLs and 9 sacks. A bulk of those have happened the last month as he’s recovered from a Grade II AC Sprain.

He has been a 4 year starter who has gotten better week by week it seems. He was a 3tech DT the first 2 years but found a home at DE last year and hasn’t looked back. He’s really made a difference for our defense the past few weeks with 6TFLs (5 sacks) vs West Carter, 6 TFLs vs Bath Co, 4 TFLs vs Martin Co.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatPride32's post:
  • Bull got out!
Bump