Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CAL
100.00%
Mercer County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Academy-Louisville @ Mercer 9/23
Christian Academy-Louisville will travel to Mercer County this Friday.

CAL (5-0)
Aug 19, 22 South Oldham away (W) 38 - 0 
Aug 26, 22 North Bullitt home (W) 48 - 0 
Sep 2, 22 Bullitt Central home (W) 49 - 0 
Sep 9, 22 Lexington Christian away (W) 49 - 14 
Sep 16, 22 Owensboro Catholic home (W) 52 - 15 

Mercer County (2-3)
Aug 20, 22 Tates Creek home (L) 21 - 28 Click Little Caesars Ft. Harrod Bowl 
Aug 27, 22 Lexington Christian at Boyle County (L) 19 - 49 Click Rebel Bowl Sponsored by Whitaker Bank 
Sep 2, 22 Anderson County home (W) 49 - 17 Click Farmers National Bank Game 
Sep 9, 22 Danville home (W) 17 - 14 Click Whitaker Bank Game 
Sep 16, 22 Southwestern away (L) 13 - 35 

Series Per KHSAA
Sep 27, 2019 Mercer County 45 Christian Academy-Louisville 42
Nov 8, 2019 Christian Academy-Louisville 34 Mercer County 14 2019 Class 3A 2019 UK Orthopaedics/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
Sep 25, 2020 Mercer County 31 Christian Academy-Louisville 28 (overtime)
Nov 27, 2020 Christian Academy-Louisville 23 Mercer County 7 2020 Class 3A 2020 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals
Sep 24, 2021 Christian Academy-Louisville 42 Mercer County 0
Nov 12, 2021 Christian Academy-Louisville 43 Mercer County 7 2021 Class 3A 2021 UK Orthopaedics State Football Finals
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...696a656543

Thoughts?
CAL Big!
Cal definitely wins
Bump
CAL another statement game.

CAL 56
Mercer County 14
CAL by as many as they want.
Game Day!
Cal could possible start the JV team and win this one. CAL is just on another level this year.
(09-23-2022, 12:24 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Cal could possible start the JV team and win this one.  CAL is just on another level this year.
Going to be tough for Mercer tonight.  I do like when you make crazy predictions because of your track record for being completely  wrong.  You are the same guy that picked a running clock last year with Mercer Vs SW Pulaski.  Not only did SW not put a running clock on Mercer but Mercer actually won the game.  It takes talent to be wrong by more than 35 points. Saying that I do think Mercer gets beat bad and more than likely a running clock.  But JV team?  Come on man.
(09-23-2022, 02:43 PM)UK1 Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 12:24 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Cal could possible start the JV team and win this one.  CAL is just on another level this year.
Going to be tough for Mercer tonight.  I do like when you make crazy predictions because of your track record for being completely  wrong.  You are the same guy that picked a running clock last year with Mercer Vs SW Pulaski.  Not only did SW not put a running clock on Mercer but Mercer actually won the game.  It takes talent to be wrong by more than 35 points. Saying that I do think Mercer gets beat bad and more than likely a running clock.  But JV team?  Come on man.

ok sure, if we want to compare last year in 2 games CAL won 85 to 7 vs Mercer.
(09-23-2022, 03:54 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

No where was i comparing this Mercer Team to last years Mercer team.  I am comparing your track record for being wrong or just simply always trying to disrespect Mercer for some reason.  Try reading it again and using comprehension this time.
(09-23-2022, 04:56 PM)UK1 Wrote:

No where was i comparing this Mercer Team to last years Mercer team.  I am comparing your track record for being wrong or just simply always trying to disrespect Mercer for some reason.  Try reading it again and using comprehension this time.

Ok so I said running clock in 1 game, that many other posters said the same thing, Mercer wins and its disrespect.  Got it.
(09-23-2022, 05:24 PM)plantmanky Wrote:

Ok so I said running clock in 1 game, that many other posters said the same thing, Mercer wins and its disrespect.  Got it.
Your JV comment is disrespectful.  Got it?  Don’t know at what point in your life that someone from Mercer hurt your feelings bro but it will be ok.
(09-23-2022, 05:47 PM)UK1 Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 05:24 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 02:43 PM)UK1 Wrote: Going to be tough for Mercer tonight.  I do like when you make crazy predictions because of your track record for being completely  wrong.  You are the same guy that picked a running clock last year with Mercer Vs SW Pulaski.  Not only did SW not put a running clock on Mercer but Mercer actually won the game.  It takes talent to be wrong by more than 35 points. Saying that I do think Mercer gets beat bad and more than likely a running clock.  But JV team?  Come on man.

Your JV comment is disrespectful.  Got it?  Don’t know at what point in your life that someone from Mercer hurt your feelings bro but it will be ok.

Mercer could beat LCA this year.  How is that.
I guess truth is disrespectful.
(09-23-2022, 10:48 PM)plantmanky Wrote: I guess truth is disrespectful.
My guess you are an internet warrior with permanent Cheeto dust fingers that never played football.  Hate on hater.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UK1's post:
  • True pioneer
OR

WHEN you run off a great coach and even greater human……… uhh maybe you get what you deserve????

And KIDs SUFFER
(09-24-2022, 12:15 AM)ROTC Wrote: OR

WHEN you run off a great coach and even greater human……… uhh maybe you get what you deserve????

And KIDs SUFFER
Agree 100%.  Most players and parents would agree with this.  Saying it on here is great but would be even better  for someone like you to convey this to the administration at Mercer that made this decision.
Conveying this to the administration is funny. It was all arranged by the administration to bring in yeast. It's a family thing that is why he is there. Mercer is failing to produce a feeder program, their middle school team is pitiful. They will never be real competing. With realignment coming next year and Boyle dropping back down to 3A. They could end up in the same district as mercer
Bump