Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 38 Whitley County 28
Final.

Congratulations Bell County!!

Apologies for not posting this last night.  BobcatForever texted me the final score, but I had already dozed off.  Gettin' old folks!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • BobcatForever, Bull got out!
All Bears have to sleep sometimes!!!!   Smile

Congratulations Bell County!!!!

Whitley is playing some good football as well!!!!
well where ya at pj .. talked all that to get it handed to ya .. maybe next year. or the year after. or maybe the year after that
(09-17-2022, 10:22 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: well where ya at pj .. talked all that to get it handed to ya .. maybe next year. or the year after. or maybe the year after that

Buddy, where in the world have you been? I thought you got lost a few games ago.... Bell County is to good for you not to be on here talking smack... Smile
had to take a hiatus after we got whooped by kc .. knew i had this one circled lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bull got out!
It happens… it’s happening to everyone this year, the year of the upsets!
(09-17-2022, 10:22 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: well where ya at pj .. talked all that to get it handed to ya .. maybe next year. or the year after. or maybe the year after that

I'm right here Troll boy .
(09-17-2022, 10:55 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: had to take a hiatus after we got whooped by kc .. knew i had this one circled lol

You was afraid you'd get your hind end smoked again so you waited until the next day to get on here.lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
(09-17-2022, 11:42 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 10:55 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: had to take a hiatus after we got whooped by kc .. knew i had this one circled lol

You was afraid you'd get your hind end smoked again so you waited until the next day to get on here.lol
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Good effort by the colonels in this one, can’t ever count them out to pull something crazy off. Very impressive attack there in the second half to keep fighting. Bell county looked impressive in this one offensively but still defensively i can’t understand what is going on. Was it 8-8 when whitley fumbled inside the 10? i listened on the radio and the radio for bell county isn’t the best… But if that’s the case that was a GAME CHANGER. You’re gonna have to score 40 to beat bell and whitley came close, just not enough offensive firepower, but you can tell from the past few years to right now, they are in a upswing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • BobcatForever
lol who’s afraid of Whitley???????? when was the last time they went .500?!
(09-17-2022, 11:58 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Good effort by the colonels in this one, can’t ever count them out to pull something crazy off. Very impressive attack there in the second half to keep fighting. Bell county looked impressive in this one offensively but still defensively i can’t understand what is going on. Was it 8-8 when whitley fumbled inside the 10? i listened on the radio and the radio for bell county isn’t the best… But if that’s the case that was a GAME CHANGER. You’re gonna have to score 40 to beat bell and whitley came close, just not enough offensive firepower, but you can tell from the past few years to right now, they are in a upswing.
Defense Played alot better the first half then played like they have the other games but came up with stops to finish game smh not a clue either what is going on with the defense!

(09-17-2022, 07:55 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Final.

Congratulations Bell County!!

Apologies for not posting this last night.  BobcatForever texted me the final score, but I had already dozed off.  Gettin' old f
fell you there Granny
(09-17-2022, 12:15 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: lol who’s afraid of Whitley???????? when was the last time they went .500?!

I never did claim my team to be world beaters, but I see improvement, and love their effort. You definitely have nothing to  crow about little bany (bantam) rooster.
  • BobcatForever
It's banty rooster!!

Smile
(09-17-2022, 01:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 12:15 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: lol who’s afraid of Whitley???????? when was the last time they went .500?!

I never did claim my team to be world beaters, but I see improvement, and love their effort. You definitely have nothing to  crow about little bany (bantam) rooster.

Another really nice effort by the Colonels.  Those kids just keep playing hard. Good things are gonna happen in time.

effort and improvement isn’t enough for a huge 5A school what you should be seeking is results
Results arent far away with the improvements they are making..Takes a little time, you know that...The young coach is a good one..
(09-17-2022, 02:21 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

effort and improvement isn’t enough for a huge 5A school what you should be seeking is results

Should be seeking a recruiter like Dudley.
  • BobcatForever
(09-17-2022, 01:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Another really nice effort by the Colonels.  Those kids just keep playing hard. Good things are gonna happen in time.

I think so
(09-17-2022, 04:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

should be seeking some thing or someone like your baseball coach .. have a gigantic hs multiple elementary schools and can’t field a product that can really do anything .. oh well you will beat south laurel and go out first round playoffs
(09-17-2022, 05:21 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:

should be seeking some thing or someone like your baseball coach .. have a gigantic hs multiple elementary schools and can’t field a product that can really do anything .. oh well you will beat south laurel and go out first round playoffs
You sat at home with your team listening to Whitley County baseball on the radio then whined about them choking.lol
(09-17-2022, 05:35 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 01:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I never did claim my team to be world beaters, but I see improvement, and love their effort. You definitely have nothing to  crow about little bany (bantam) rooster.

You sat at home with your team listening to Whitley County baseball on the radio then whined about them choking.lol

i understand it has to be tough cheering for a program that is as big as yours but can’t really win anything .. id just keep riding corbins coat tails if i were you it’s the closest you’re going to get to winning
(09-17-2022, 05:51 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 02:21 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: effort and improvement isn’t enough for a huge 5A school what you should be seeking is results

i understand it has to be tough cheering for a program that is as big as yours but can’t really win anything .. id just keep riding corbins coat tails if i were you it’s the closest you’re going to get to winning

Ya know Bell, your a Corbin fan too............. Big Grin I got you a red shirt anytime you want to come and sit with me.... Smile One thing about it, I am glad to see all these 13th region teams playing close because it makes for some good games..
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BobcatForever, WhomTheBellTolls

you can't have him Pj for at least 3 more years lmao!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatForever's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-17-2022, 06:18 PM)BobcatForever Wrote:

you can't have him Pj for at least 3 more years lmao!!

if he ain't here now he never will be. lol
  • BobcatForever
(09-17-2022, 05:51 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 02:21 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: effort and improvement isn’t enough for a huge 5A school what you should be seeking is results

I don't ride coat tails. I'm a Colonels fan only. I have a few  trophies. I'm a winner Smile
  • Bull got out!
WhomTheBellTrolls, I don't disagree with you. The state of the program is not the fault of the current head coach though. I like the young man. He is at least teaching them fundamentals, and has them giving great effort.
  • BobcatForever
(09-17-2022, 09:05 PM)pjdoug Wrote: WhomTheBellTrolls, I don't disagree with you. The state of  the program is not the fault of the current head coach though. I like the young man. He is at least teaching them fundamentals, and has them giving great effort.
Yes Sir They Fight and Keep Fighting I Like That!!