Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Betsy Lane @ Knott County Central 9-16-22

Bruthas ole Fatpat is back baby!The ole computey system boutz washed off and the BOE said big guy wez be setting you up in style with a PC like no other baby!My Pats struggling like a mutha and going down as fast as Joes and the Isom IGA sank butz wez hanging in there like the third monkey on the ark boi!Gingerbread bowl time without the Gingerbread! Negative wowza! Wez dont give up but this big guy boutz ready for basketball cause this season is up and down baby like the Troublesome around Pakistan Dions! Time to rise baby! Pats by 0.151  #beideragenius  #rockinrandyundertaker  #olefatpatisback  More mash taters please!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like fatpatfan's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Westside
Thanks for Posting FATPATFAN!!! Another good game I missed!!
Dang right fatpatfan is back, With that said I’m going to flipped a quarter on who going to win. Boom!!! Knott Central heads.

Knott Central 20
Betsy Layne 18-+-+
I look for Betsy Layne to possibly put a running clock on Knott County. Knott County just doesn't have the kids out right now and them dropping out of district play is evidence of that. I think Knott will rebound in the future, but it's not going to happen this year.

Betsy Layne 42
Knott County 14
I look forward to seeing what BL does at QB. I expect to see both Robinson and Parsons take snaps but I've always been a proponent to the idea that if you have 2 QBs then you don't have a QB. With that being said, the offense has looked decent much of the season but the defense has been another story.

Betsy Layne - 32
Knott Central - 20
For FatPat's sake I hope the Patriots put on a show this week!
Betsy Layne by 3 touchdowns!
Thinking about flipping another quarter. Lol
Fatpatfan, I'm glad you're back and hope the flood didn't do too much damage to you. As far as this game, I think Betsy Layne will roll regardless of who is quarterback for the Bobcats. Robinson has already proven he can lead the troops. If its Parsons, well he can get the job done as well. I guess it all comes down to if Coach Jarrell wants to get Robinson the ball out in space or if he wants him behind center. I am confident in both players and as The Scoop has stated I wouldn't be surprised to see them both behind center some in this game. Go Bobcats!!!
(09-12-2022, 05:09 PM)64SUR Wrote: Thinking about flipping another quarter. Lol
Best 2 out of 3?
[-] The following 2 users Like The Scoop's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
(09-12-2022, 05:27 PM)The Scoop Wrote:
(09-12-2022, 05:09 PM)64SUR Wrote: Thinking about flipping another quarter. Lol
Best 2 out of 3?
Don’t worry about 64SUR he is definitely a flipper on any issue just like the rest of his compadres (mainly uncle Joe) ???
Betsy layne-42
Knott Co. Central-12
Betsy Layne-82
Knott Central-9
Kcc won’t score unless it’s late on the game and Betsy lane plays their freshman team. Because that’s basically what Knott has, a JV team eight now.

Running clock

Betsy lane 48
Knott. 0