Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Time Machine" for sale on Ebay.
Go check this out. the guy claims he found it under his house, and thinks it is a "Time Machine"

http://www.fazed.net/common/content/out.php?id=7904

This was the description:

Hello, I am selling what I believe to be a time machine that was built in the year 2239 by Dr. J. S. Strauss. I found the machine under my house when I was doing remodeling to the bathroom. The machine was hidden in a old rotten wood chest along with some other findings that I believe to be related to the machine like old pictures, letters, ect. I dont know to much about time machines or electronics, but from my observations I believe that the machine might have caught on fire, at some time or another from the looks of the inside, and is now in a non working condition. It also looks like there might be some parts missing on the inside, but I dont know. The time machine itself is not to heavy it weighs 20 pounds and it is 18" high by 23" wide and 11" depth.

From what I put together from all of the findings is that Dr. J. S. Strauss who built the machine in 2239 went into the past to the early 1900's and the time machine broke down or caught on fire or something. From the pictures and letters it looks like he was living in southern california for a while, it looks like he also met some friends and a girlfriend there.

I found the time machine in december of 2004 and I have tried to get it to work but I could not, I even called my best friend who has worked on cars, even he could not get it to work. I know this time machine might be one of the most important discoveries of all time, but if I cant get the time machine to work, then its not worth that much to me, so that is why im selling it on ebay. Also I figured I could get a little extra money so I could finish remodeling my bathroom.

here is a list of things you will get:

1- the time machine

2- a letter dated july 3, 1930 by J.S.

3- a poem that seems to relate to time travel.

4- a check dated dec 23, 1926 with J.S. signiture

5- a photograph of mal, floyd, reuben dated march 16, 1930

6- a photograph of who I think to be Dr. J.S. Strauss dated Jan. 1926

7- a small key for some kind of suitcase

8- two small bottles

9- a blank book of matches

10- a book of electronic inventions with the name Glenn Thompson written in it (who I think to be a guy who had the machine for awhile in the 1970's.)
I jsut shecked it out a second ago, and the people that bought the "Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese" bought the "Time Machine" for 647$
Was there a picture of what the thing looked like?
I heard a report a few weeks back that Ebay was putting things like the grilled cheese on the site then buying it themselves under certain names just to get the publicity I bet this is one also.
hmmm...sounds interesting CD...
"It works Napoleon, you don't even know!"
this is getting really funny nowadays...i heard something about a guys forehead being for sale on ebay...its amazing what you may find on herem im just hoping all of this is a big joke
yea ive never been on ebay that much but this sounds like its getting a little crazy with the stuff people put on there. But, this time machine is something unheard of. I wonder why he would sell it?
CNN Wrote:"It works Napoleon, you don't even know!"

"Can it take me back to 82?"
You know what it looks like to me? a damn HAM radio, without the microphone or handset thingy.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Was there a picture of what the thing looked like?

Yeah, there were pics on the actual page
Raider Wrote:
CNN Wrote:"It works Napoleon, you don't even know!"

"Can it take me back to 82?"

I thought no one would understand it.