Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
81.82%
Letcher County Central
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Letcher County Central 9/16
Breathitt County will travel to Letcher County Central this Friday.

Breathitt County (3-1)
Aug 19, 22 Magoffin County home (W) 43 - 0 
Aug 26, 22 Powell County away (W) 28 - 6
Sep 2, 22 Hazard home (W) 29 - 27 
Sep 9, 22 Perry County Central away (L) 26 - 28

Letcher County Central (2-2)
Aug 19, 22 Shelby Valley home (W) 52 - 48 
Aug 26, 22 David Crockett (Jonesborough), TN away (L) 0 - 35 
Sep 2, 22 Pike County Central home (W) 48 - 0 
Sep 9, 22 Hazard away (L) 50 - 52

Series Per KHSAA
Aug 26, 2011 Breathitt County 35 Letcher County Central 14
Aug 24, 2012 Breathitt County 54 Letcher County Central 16
Nov 1, 2013 Breathitt County 53 Letcher County Central 22
Oct 31, 2014 Letcher County Central 49 Breathitt County 20
Sep 18, 2015 Letcher County Central 63 Breathitt County 35
Sep 16, 2016 Letcher County Central 42 Breathitt County 28

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...686a656543

Thoughts?
I think letcher will rebound from the hazard loss and find a way to beat Breathitt

Letcher. 38
Breathitt 24
Going with breathitt in a high scoring game.

Breathitt County 42
Letcher County 34
Breathitt County 42
Letcher County Central 41
Letcher by as many as they want
I am going with Letcher at home
Hard to win at Letcher. Usually got a few homer refs to. Gonna take LCC by 14. Breathitt is coming off two really tough games.
(09-11-2022, 02:56 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Hard to win at Letcher.  Usually got a few homer refs to.  Gonna take LCC by 14.  Breathitt is coming off two really tough games.
Yea, after 45 yards of penalties at Hazard after LCC went ahead this Friday.
To me, this is another toss up game. Both teams are pretty evenly matched, but being at home, could give Letcher Central the slight edge. I don't think Breathitt wants to get into a shoot out with Letcher, instead they need to try to pound the ball, eat clock, and wear Letcher's defense down. Letcher has proven they can score points, but as good as their offense has been, their defense has been as bad. If Breathitt can create a few turnovers early in the game and steal the momentum, they have a shot, but if Letcher is able to do what they want offensively, it could be a long night in Whitesburg for the Bobcats. I'm not going to make a prediction, but it has the possibility of being one of the best games of the week. Good luck Bobcats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cat Daddy's post:
  • wolfcat
I feel like Breathitt should run the Combs kid more. He’s hard to bring down and he gets the chains moving.
Should be a close one. I'll give the slight edge to Letcher since they are at home.

Letcher 42-35
Breathitt/Hazard game a dandy, Hazard/Letcher game a dandy, this one has to be a dandy!
(09-12-2022, 01:55 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Breathitt/Hazard game a dandy, Hazard/Letcher game a dandy, this one has to be a dandy!
According if Letcher shows up ready to play. This getting down 4TDs in the first half has to end. If Letcher Will come out run there offense and not get cute trying to pass and run the damn football they will be hard to stop. Watch 2nd half of Hazard game and see how dominant that Oline is when they stick to the run.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • Bull got out!
Tough stretch for letcher heading into district play next week, I know they have owned Perry central, but I think Perry has a shot to beat them this year. So letcher needs this win Friday to get back on track .
I watched the Hazard game and I really think that if Breathitt can contain the Letcher QB they should win this game. He's tough.
Letcher 42-28
Got to go with Breathitt. Sound football team with some great talent.

Breathitt 44
Letcher 34
Letcher county central-44
Breathitt county-36
Breathitt ain’t gonna to LCC and beating the Cougars. Hope they prove me wrong.

LCC - 35
BHS - 21
Game day! This one will be a dandy!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • wolfcat
As much as I enjoy watching the Bobcats play and rooting for my family over in Jackson, I believe any team that shows up at Letcher is already down a score or two at kickoff. I'll have to pick against the bobcats this week. 

LCC- 42
BC- 28